I bought it.

NiftyNiblick

1960s Chick Magnet
With me in my seventies and my country pretty much destroyed by a criminal president and his piece-of-shit supporters, it's time to say fuck it and live for now.

With the restomod season over and people prepping their street rods for hibernation, this was the time to buy. Six figures but still a bargain.

1962 Corvette roadster.jpg

With me in my seventies and my country pretty much destroyed by a criminal president and his piece-of-shit supporters, it's time to say fuck it and live for now.

With the restomod season over and people prepping their street rods for hibernation, this was the time to buy. Six figures but still a bargain.

View attachment 12325

Do you have proof that you bought it? Anyone can post a picture and make a claim like that.

It's true, Obama did pretty much fuck things up, but President Trump is setting things to right

18d3mgs72nj86jpg.jpg

Lol, ummmm, I don't think you have a firm grasp on the concept of "six figures", it doesn't include the cents. ;)

It's true, Obama did pretty much fuck things up, but President Trump is setting things to right

Lol, ummmm, I don't think you have a firm grasp on the concept of "six figures", it doesn't include the cents. ;)

Gee, Countryboy DOES have a sense of Humor. (there's hope for him yet)

The picture is too small for you to read the notes.

GM licensed reproduction body shell from Custom Image Corvettes.
Roadster Shop Fast Track chassis
four wheel independent suspension
power rack and pinion steering
Wilwood disc brakes
Tru-Spoke wheels
Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ tires
400 cid engine from CNC Motorsports
Brodix aluminum block
Lunati Signature rotating assembly
Comp Cams hydraulic roller camshaft
Edelbrock cylinder head assemblies
MSD ignition
Holly Dominator / AS&M fuel injection
Canton road race oil pan
Billet Specialties serpentine drive
GM 4L85E transmission with Lokar electronic sport shifter
Dana 44 limited slip differential

The VIN and the title are from a Corvette that's been up in hot rod heaven for a while.
Everything else is relatively new!
It's a 1962 Corvette with every single part replaced.

Wilwood disc brakes
Tru-Spoke wheels
Brodix aluminum block
MSD ignition
Canton road race oil pan

The VIN and the title are from a Corvette that's been up in hot rod heaven for a while.

Anyone can post a picture like that and make the claim you made. Do you have any proof?

Anyone can post a picture like that and make the claim you made. Do you have any proof?

Other than the car and the title, the registration, and the insurance policy, no.

Banjofuck, you're such a pathetic tool!

Try to get your '79 Chevy pickup off those blocks and onto your backwoods roads.

Other than the car and the title, the registration, and the insurance policy, no.

Banjofuck, you're such a pathetic tool!

Try to get your '79 Chevy pickup off those blocks and onto your backwoods roads.

None of that is proof because you claim to have it. You do know what proof is don't you, BOY?

Wilwood disc brakes
Tru-Spoke wheels
Brodix aluminum block
MSD ignition
Canton road race oil pan

Well, not to get personal, ... but what do the kids think of your Purchase? (as inheritors of your Estate, are they pleased with this?) :)

Well, not to get personal, ... but what do the kids think of your Purchase? (as inheritors of your Estate, are they pleased with this?) :)

If they were brought up like I was to make it on their own, why should they care? Why do you?

Back