I bought it.

You are probably the dumbest fuck on the entire internet.

Would you like me to upload a title or registration shot with my personal information on it?
And why--to satisfy a diseased cracker whose opinion I couldn't possibly care less about?

You post stupid things, everybody laughs at you, but in the that nub on your spinal cord that's all you have for a brain, you think you're being clever.

Banjofuck, I know that you didn't draw your own blueprint. Nobody would want to be a stupid cracker if he or she had a choice. Sometimes people who aren't breeding material
don't bother with birth control and defective cretins like yourself are the tragic result.

I posted about the car because there are usually car enthusiasts on forums like this and I thought that they might find this car interesting. I'm seventy-three years old.
I can afford a fun car at this stage of my life. If you don't believe it, why would I possibly give a shit? Why would anybody care anyway?

You're such a pathetic little fuck that you think challenging me on it will draw some attention to yourself. You've drawn attention, all right. You're the weirdest freak in the freak show.

Now you can huff and puff and challenge a 73 year old man to a fight again. Forget that this one was a professional boxer and would probably still kick your ass at seventy-three. Nobody cares about that. What matters is that you desperately need help, and with the kind of people you support politically, you're never going to get it. You can't pay a good mental therapist with a chicken from the back yard, boy. You're totally fucked, not that I can bring myself to care.

That's a LOT of tough talk from a has been and someone claiming to not care.

Last edited:
The aftermarket-fabricated chassis alone cost $18,000 before brakes, wheels, fuel tank, and radiator.
The replacement body shell costs $18,500 before it's even touched.
The Brodix aluminum engine costs $15,000 without the fuel injection system and the front serpentine drive.
The 4L85E transmission is $2200.
Even the custom aluminum driveshaft is $285.
That's about fifty-four grand before spending a dime on labor, paint, folding top, interior, exhaust, custom efi tuning, and many, many more additional parts.
The Black Diamond Tricoat paint job alone costs five grand.
I'm not sure what the Dakota Digital instruments cost but they're not cheap.

Then, you have to buy a real '62 Corvette to get an authentic VIN and a legal title, and a few salvageable parts, most of which have to be stripped and re-chromed.

This isn't a back yard hot rod build.

The seller lost lots of money. Restomods are consumption, not investment.

I'm glad I am not into car collecting. :laugh:

I'm glad I am not into car collecting. :laugh:

I'm not either, I surely couldn't afford it and I don't have the garage space to accommodate a collection.
Although I've been fortunate to have some very nice cars over my lifetime, I've never had more than two
at one time. It took me years to save up for the Cobra that I hoped to own since I was a kid, that's why
I spent so much time researching and looking for exactly what I wanted. No, I sure couldn't afford one of
the originals (they go for over $1 million), but the replicas are actually better due to technological advances.
I'm going to keep this Cobra as long as I can get in and out of it, then trade it on a '60's Mustang fastback.

I'm not either, I surely couldn't afford it and I don't have the garage space to accommodate a collection.
Although I've been fortunate to have some very nice cars over my lifetime, I've never had more than two
at one time. It took me years to save up for the Cobra that I hoped to own since I was a kid, that's why
I spent so much time researching and looking for exactly what I wanted. No, I sure couldn't afford one of
the originals (they go for over $1 million), but the replicas are actually better due to technological advances.
I'm going to keep this Cobra as long as I can get in and out of it, then trade it on a '60's Mustang fastback.

I've driven a Cobra through Rancho Santa Fe. One of the best days of my life. It was a joy to drive that car.

th

I've driven a Cobra through Rancho Santa Fe. One of the best days of my life. It was a joy to drive that car.

th

I've put more miles on my Cobra this past summer than my daily driver. It was the best summer I've had in years!
Even my 92 yr. old mother loves riding in it (although I won't "get on it" while she's with me). We go out for dinner
and for ice cream quite often. She did burn her leg on the sidepipes though, she said it was her own fault and still
can't wait until next spring to go out in it again.

Back