I bought it.

What's wrong with this Corvair?

1965-mid-engine-corvair-1.jpg

its unsafe at any speed

With me in my seventies and my country pretty much destroyed by a criminal president and his piece-of-shit supporters, it's time to say fuck it and live for now.

With the restomod season over and people prepping their street rods for hibernation, this was the time to buy. Six figures but still a bargain.

View attachment 12325

How would you like a 1969 Volkswagon convertible?

Cherry.

^^ All the hallmarks of INCEL

^^^^All the hallmarks of someone that has to pay for sex because no woman of any value would ever consider being with him.

Don't worry, boy, been married to the same woman for almost 30 years. Unlike you, I don't have to play with myself thinking calling my hand a piece of pussy thinking I actually got some. I get the real thing.

Oh, Kitty Litter, don’t drag me into your fantasies. Thanks. How often do you think about me and other this way?

I heard Nifty likes your kind. He's willing to fuck anything with four legs.

Haven't you heard. His nickname is "Doe" and his favorite number is 69.

^^^^All the hallmarks of someone that has to pay for sex because no woman of any value would ever consider being with him.

Don't worry, boy, been married to the same woman for almost 30 years. Unlike you, I don't have to play with myself thinking calling my hand a piece of pussy thinking I actually got some. I get the real thing.

is she as racist as you?

The fact that you think of your wife as a “piece of pussy” speaks volumes about you. How sad for her. I hope she is safe.

The fact that you think of your wife as a “piece of pussy” speaks volumes about you. How sad for her. I hope she is safe.

That you think I do proves you missed the entire point of the post. How sad for you that's all those you fuck for a living think of you. I hope one of them gives you AIDS.

Strange how all those claiming others are incels (i.e - Cypress) aren't married and have to play with themselves in order to think they got a piece.

That you think I do proves you missed the entire point of the post. How sad for you that's all those you fuck for a living think of you. I hope one of them gives you AIDS.
You typed the post. It’s all there for everyone to see and so very sad you think so little of your wife. I hope she’s safe.

I love that car; but if you paid six figures for it, you got taken. ;)

The aftermarket-fabricated chassis alone cost $18,000 before brakes, wheels, fuel tank, and radiator.
The replacement body shell costs $18,500 before it's even touched.
The Brodix aluminum engine costs $15,000 without the fuel injection system and the front serpentine drive.
The 4L85E transmission is $2200.
Even the custom aluminum driveshaft is $285.
That's about fifty-four grand before spending a dime on labor, paint, folding top, interior, exhaust, custom efi tuning, and many, many more additional parts.
The Black Diamond Tricoat paint job alone costs five grand.
I'm not sure what the Dakota Digital instruments cost but they're not cheap.

Then, you have to buy a real '62 Corvette to get an authentic VIN and a legal title, and a few salvageable parts, most of which have to be stripped and re-chromed.

This isn't a back yard hot rod build.

The seller lost lots of money. Restomods are consumption, not investment.

hahahahahahahahahahabhahah

dude you are a fucking racist

funny how even racists hate racists

Funny how the one that admits to spitting in a black's face calls someone else racist. He should have whipped your ass but I'll bet he was looking for an easy piece of pussy. That's what his kind do. That's why there are so many black bastards running around.

The aftermarket-fabricated chassis alone cost $18,000 before brakes, wheels, fuel tank, and radiator.
The replacement body shell costs $18,500 before it's even touched.
The Brodix aluminum engine costs $15,000 without the fuel injection system and the front serpentine drive.
The 4L85E transmission is $2200.
Even the custom aluminum driveshaft is $285.
That's about fifty-four grand before spending a dime on labor, paint, folding top, interior, exhaust, custom efi tuning, and many, many more additional parts.
The Black Diamond Tricoat paint job alone costs five grand.
I'm not sure what the Dakota Digital instruments cost but they're not cheap.

Then, you have to buy a real '62 Corvette to get an authentic VIN and a legal title, and a few salvageable parts, most of which have to be stripped and re-chromed.

This isn't a back yard hot rod build.

The seller lost lots of money. Restomods are consumption, not investment.

Still waiting on the proof you bought it. Do you have anything verifiable you can offer?

Still waiting on the proof you bought it. Do you have anything verifiable you can offer?

You are probably the dumbest fuck on the entire internet.

Would you like me to upload a title or registration shot with my personal information on it?
And why--to satisfy a diseased cracker whose opinion I couldn't possibly care less about?

You post stupid things, everybody laughs at you, but in the that nub on your spinal cord that's all you have for a brain, you think you're being clever.

Banjofuck, I know that you didn't draw your own blueprint. Nobody would want to be a stupid cracker if he or she had a choice. Sometimes people who aren't breeding material
don't bother with birth control and defective cretins like yourself are the tragic result.

I posted about the car because there are usually car enthusiasts on forums like this and I thought that they might find this car interesting. I'm seventy-three years old.
I can afford a fun car at this stage of my life. If you don't believe it, why would I possibly give a shit? Why would anybody care anyway?

You're such a pathetic little fuck that you think challenging me on it will draw some attention to yourself. You've drawn attention, all right. You're the weirdest freak in the freak show.

Now you can huff and puff and challenge a 73 year old man to a fight again. Forget that this one was a professional boxer and would probably still kick your ass at seventy-three. Nobody cares about that. What matters is that you desperately need help, and with the kind of people you support politically, you're never going to get it. You can't pay a good mental therapist with a chicken from the back yard, boy. You're totally fucked, not that I can bring myself to care.

Tell us, why would you ask a stupid question like that?
Do you think I'll show any more proof I own a Shelby
Cobra than the photo I shot of it at a nice state park?
This started as a topic on someone buying a car, you
and Miss SuperModerator turned it into a contemptuous
pissing match. There is no question, the OP and I have
had some vile remarks for each other politically and he
probably has me on ignore, but there are some of us who
have a love for the American automobile That is obviously
something you don't understand. Yeah, he and I might
stand at each end of the fields shooting at each other
politically, but I'd venture to bet we'd lay down our guns
to look a a nice automobile, if that be the only reason.

Tell us, why would you ask a stupid question like that?
Do you think I'll show any more proof I own a Shelby
Cobra than the photo I shot of it at a nice state park?
This started as a topic on someone buying a car, you
and Miss SuperModerator turned it into a contemptuous
pissing match. There is no question, the OP and I have
had some vile remarks for each other politically and he
probably has me on ignore, but there are some of us who
have a love for the American automobile That is obviously
something you don't understand. Yeah, he and I might
stand at each end of the fields shooting at each other
politically, but I'd venture to bet we'd lay down our guns
to look a a nice automobile, if that be the only reason.

I understand people like all sorts of things. I also understand that people on this forum make claims that aren't true. That's something you don't seem to understand.

There isn't but one reason why the question was asked. When the shoe has been on the other foot, the same was expected.

Last edited:
Back