I bought it.

Yawn, you are such a bore.

Whores tend to get bored easily.

Maybe Nifty will take you for a ride in the car he claims to own and you two can get busy in the back seat. You have a history of giving away the goods to anyone desperate enough to want the nasty thing between your legs.

It’s not even a 70’s pickup it’s a Chevy Vega.

I'd never own a Chevy, but this Vega is pretty cool

1971-chevrolet-blown-V8-vega-coupe-kiel-three-quarter-660x440.jpg

Maybe Nifty will take you for a ride in the car he claims to own and you two can get busy in the back seat. You have a history of giving away the goods to anyone desperate enough to want the nasty thing between your legs.
Oh, Kitty Litter, don’t drag me into your fantasies. Thanks. How often do you think about me and other this way?

With me in my seventies and my country pretty much destroyed by a criminal president and his piece-of-shit supporters, it's time to say fuck it and live for now.

With the restomod season over and people prepping their street rods for hibernation, this was the time to buy. Six figures but still a bargain.

View attachment 12325

I love that car; but if you paid six figures for it, you got taken. ;)

^^ All the hallmarks of INCEL

I love that car; but if you paid six figures for it, you got taken. ;)

I'm not much into restomods, but there's a custom car builder/shop that does impeccable work not far from me. He occasionally brings one of the cars he builds to car shows and it's virtually impossible to find a flaw with a magnifying glass. Many of his builds/restorations are well above $100k and he always has a number of cars in his shop. Many leave in trailers and become "trailer queens" (why anyone would want a car only to trailer it and not drive it is beyond me!), some getting no more than 3 or 4 miles a year on them.
$100k+ has become the norm in the custom car builds these days. It's sad, but true.

Let's get one thing straight, Nifty and I are on complete opposites of the political spectrum. That is a fact. He hates me, and I don't think much of him...at all.

That said, I attend a number of car shows every year. One thing we auto enthusiasts share is the love of the American automobile and we NEVER discuss politics when we look at what other auto enthusiasts drive. Me, I'd never own a Chevrolet, but that doesn't mean I don't have an appreciation for a nice Camaro or Chevelle (one of my good friends has a beautiful '70 Chevelle SS 454). For us, it's all about the cars and trucks and the life long love for old Detroit muscle cars.

I've still got a nice 1954 Dodge Panel Truck sitting in the back that I could let go for a reasonable price. All original. (it did get hit by a tree during Katrina, but that could be hammered out, probably)

I'm not much into restomods, but there's a custom car builder/shop that does impeccable work not far from me. He occasionally brings one of the cars he builds to car shows and it's virtually impossible to find a flaw with a magnifying glass. Many of his builds/restorations are well above $100k and he always has a number of cars in his shop. Many leave in trailers and become "trailer queens" (why anyone would want a car only to trailer it and not drive it is beyond me!), some getting no more than 3 or 4 miles a year on them.
$100k+ has become the norm in the custom car builds these days. It's sad, but true.

I must have missed the custom car mod piece; I thought it was an actual 1966 Corvette. If those are going for six figures, I think you are being taken to the cleaners.

I must have missed the custom car mod piece; I thought it was an actual 1966 Corvette. If those are going for six figures, I think you are being taken to the cleaners.

He listed what components were used, and it probably would cost that much if built by a good shop. An original '66 Vette wouldn't go for that much unless it was a perfect ground-up restoration selling at Barret-Jackson. Most go in the $60k to $80k range, maybe $90k and like I said, that is for a immaculate one.

Back