I bought it.

It will only get worse as he approaches my age, Owl.

Dreaming is what we male seniors can still do well!

Anyone that married that cunt isn't much of a man.

I heard her first husband died in order to end the embarrassment of having done so.

Well, not to get personal, ... but what do the kids think of your Purchase? (as inheritors of your Estate, are they pleased with this?) :)

His kids will get the actual purchase he made. It's a 1971 Cadillac Sedan with 24" tires and a sound system that costs more than the car was worth when it was new.

With me in my seventies and my country pretty much destroyed by a criminal president and his piece-of-shit supporters, it's time to say fuck it and live for now.

With the restomod season over and people prepping their street rods for hibernation, this was the time to buy. Six figures but still a bargain.

View attachment 12325

You should get Domer and Jack and go all Thelma and Louise

Well, NN did say he was getting up there in age. So ... just wondering if that was a factor?

What does age have to do with a man's interest in automobiles? As long as he can get in and out of it and drive it, it's all good.
Have you ever gone to a car show? Most of the exceptionally nice vintage cars are owned by older guys, and some by women.
I was fortunate to have a number of extremely nice cars throughout my life, but it wasn't until my mid 50's that I could afford
the Shelby Cobra replica (an original goes for over $1 million+) in the picture above that I wanted since I saw one when I was
8 yrs. old. I spent almost 2 years researching exactly what I wanted, a high quality replica with a period correct 427 engine and
toploader 4 speed. It seems obvious you don't understand the automobile enthusiast's love of the vintage American automobile.
It brings back the days of our youth. Crack the throttle in one of these cars throws you back in the seat like being hit in the chest
with a backhoe, it's pure adrenaline (although we don't do it as often as we did in our younger days). Bottom line, it keeps us young.

What does age have to do with a man's interest in automobiles? As long as he can get in and out of it and drive it, it's all good.
Have you ever gone to a car show? Most of the exceptionally nice vintage cars are owned by older guys, and some by women.
I was fortunate to have a number of extremely nice cars throughout my life, but it wasn't until my mid 50's that I could afford
the Shelby Cobra replica (an original goes for over $1 million+) in the picture above that I wanted since I saw one when I was
8 yrs. old. I spent almost 2 years researching exactly what I wanted, a high quality replica with a period correct 427 engine and
toploader 4 speed. It seems obvious you don't understand the automobile enthusiast's love of the vintage American automobile.
It brings back the days of our youth. Crack the throttle in one of these cars throws you back in the seat like being hit in the chest
with a backhoe, it's pure adrenaline (although we don't do it as often as we did in our younger days). Bottom line, it keeps us young.

I worked at the biggest Buick Dealer in Ohio,twelve years in the lease company.
We leased just about any car you can name.
After a while it becomes a big nothing burger.
All the cars become just another pack of
Hamburger at Kroger.

Hamburger at Kroger.

Who cares?

Who cares that you need some fucking car and a gun to feel like a man.
What a sad loser!
Go buy some new toy,maybe it will make your limp dick semi hard!:palm:

I don't need either to feel like a man. I know I'm a man.

Loser? That's funny coming from you. And you've accomplished what in your life?

I don't need any more toys, I'm satisfied with what I have. Apparently you are not??
My toys don't make my dick hard (well, cracking the throttle in my Cobra does raise my blood pressure a bit!)
Why would you be concerned with what makes my dick hard, anyway? Are you taking a survey? You need advice?:laugh:

I don't need either to feel like a man. I know I'm a man.

Loser? That's funny coming from you. And you've accomplished what in your life?

I don't need any more toys, I'm satisfied with what I have. Apparently you are not??
My toys don't make my dick hard (well, cracking the throttle in my Cobra does raise my blood pressure a bit!)
Why would you be concerned with what makes my dick hard, anyway? Are you taking a survey? You need advice?:laugh:

All evidence to the contrary

With me in my seventies and my country pretty much destroyed by a criminal president and his piece-of-shit supporters, it's time to say fuck it and live for now.

With the restomod season over and people prepping their street rods for hibernation, this was the time to buy. Six figures but still a bargain.

View attachment 12325

life is for living

Hamburger at Kroger.

cars have always felt like that to me

they are getting somewhere

I have NEVER wanted to impress people with what I buy to drive

the same with anything I have owned

the need to impress others by what you can buy keeps people poor and unstatisfied

life is for living

Has Nifty provided you any proof of his claim? I've asked and all I get from him is 'because I said so'.

Whatever he drives, I hope he wrecks, it catches fire, and he/his family can't get out.

View attachment 12325
Wonderful!!!! Enjoy!

Has Nifty provided you any proof of his claim? I've asked and all I get from him is 'because I said so'.

Whatever he drives, I hope he wrecks, it catches fire, and he/his family can't get out.

bite a dead mules cock you stupid worthless racist ass hair

Other than the car and the title, the registration, and the insurance policy, no.

Banjofuck, you're such a pathetic tool!

Try to get your '79 Chevy pickup off those blocks and onto your backwoods roads.
It’s not even a 70’s pickup it’s a Chevy Vega.

Back