I hate this place

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did apply to a place in Seattle, but there aren't a lot of entry level jobs available there.
Sometimes Skidmark it's where you live more than what you do for a living. You might find some place so congenial it's worth living there even if it's as a barista.

Ah, somewhere with mountains. That would be nice. I want to see mountains one day. That's the main reason I was so excited about Alaska, Anchorage is right next to some of the best mountains in the US.

More 14'ers in CO than any other state. I can't live where I can't see the mountains, I would go crazy. I learned that during my time in the Navy. All I wanted was some mountain time, and those hills they call mountains out east suck rat butt.

K, I'm a Republican.

you might as well be

If you cant even muster any interest in stopping the evil the republican party has committed against this nation

why

why

what could possibly be making it uninteresting to you?

yet you will trash me behind my back either way huh

the clear fact that you care nothing about the blatent FACT that the republican party cheats in elections outs your true aims

Reading that kind of makes you understand why the admins keep such a hands off attitude as to the content of the site. They don't have the employees and man hours necessary to even begin screening all that shit.

It's a small company with like less than 50 employees. Doesn't even have a glassdoor page. That was kind of creepy. All the scams I've seen applying to jobs on Monster makes me watch out.

They do apparently produce an actual plugin though, a wordpress plugin for podcasts called powerpress.
LinkedIn is a better source than Monster. You're in the same situation that I was in when I completed college and was living out in a small town where there were no jobs that required your educational skills. You gotta go where the jobs are man. It's a liberating experience. Even if you have to get a boarding room in the shitty part of town somewhere, just to get started.

You'll do like most of us do. Find a shitty job and get a shitty place to stay. Network, make friends. Find someone you trust in the same boat and split rent on a decent apartment or house in a decent neighborhood. You'll make enough at first to pay rent, bills, car and have enough for the occasional dinner at B-dubs or a hooker. Don't worry about the girls. If you make enough money...they will find you. If you don't make any money...well you still have your weaboo pillow cases.

And the only job available on their website is for the internship. Seems their entire business model relies on exploiting desperate OSU grads for cheap labor.
So fucking what? As long as they pay you than get exploited by them. In the mean time you will be some place where there's a shit ton of good jobs where you could be looking for high paying work while you currently make an acceptable standard of living. I mean Cbus is booming. Lots of good jobs here.

If this job can pay you enough to live on for 6 months then in 6 months you shouldn't have too much trouble finding a much better job in this town. You would also have Dolly and I to look after you. :)

Not only that but there's a large youth population in....lots of people your age. If they make you the offer. Grow a pair and take it. It's gotta be better than just sitting around and letting your education atrophy because you can't find a perfect fit.

Gotta go where the jobs are dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back