I hate this place

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you didn't have the basic skills they wouldn't be talking to you. They're going to be more concerned about you having the right attitude and being a good fit. As long as you have an attitude of "No job to big, no job to small" you'll fit in. So yea, brush up on the geek speak, be enthusiastic but let them know you'll push a broom too. Besides....they're barely paying you more than minimum wage. More than likely they're exploiting your for cheap labor. However, that works two ways. You can get your foot in the door, hopefully get some decent experience while looking for full time work that will pay you something more in line with your education. In six months I bet you can find a full time job in your general field for something between $30 and $40 kpy. Hell we start entry level CSR's out at $28 kpy and full benefits (about another $7,000/year).

You'd be surprised at how many employers don't hire OSU grads in Cbus. They want young people from all around the country for the intellectual cross pollination.

I wonder how long it will take him to become a republican after that

I wonder how long it will take him to become a republican after that
Till he earns $250,000/year. You can talk all the shit you want to about being a Republican but until you make at least $250,000/year you're not a real Republican.

That's the great part of being a Democrat. You can be flat assed broke and still be just a Democrat. :)

Till he earns $250,000/year. You can talk all the shit you want to about being a Republican but until you make at least $250,000/year you're not a real Republican.

That's the great part of being a Democrat. You can be flat assed broke and still be just a Democrat. :)
Conversely that's also what sucks about being a Democrat. You can be flat assed broke and still be just a Democrat.

Conversely that's also what sucks about being a Democrat. You can be flat assed broke and still be just a Democrat.

Actually, not everyone who doesn't earn a lot of money thinks government's job is to confiscate money from people who do and give it to them

Just read that PHP is not generally, in fact, a back end technology, even though it does run server side. That is kind of confusing. Good thing I read that, otherwise I would've dropped those buzzwords in the interview and looked like an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back