I have concepts of a plan.

you're fucking deluded. I don't even like trump and he did not do as much damage as other presidents have done. you're just full of hate
I think you are forgetting how badly damaged America, and the world, was. And worse yet, I think things happened you do not even know. It was only through the extreme effort of people who were not trump that our country did not collapse. I do not think we can make it through another trump term, especially considering he promises to be far worse this time.

Someone was saying last night how he just repeats the same stuff when he's clueless - we're going to solve things "very quickly," and he'll be announcing his plan "very soon."

Tired old act at this point.

Harris baited Trump over and over and he took the bait each and every time!
I enjoyed that, but it also allowed him to totally disregard the moderators' questions to wave his hands around in a frothy frenzy while trying to rebut Harris. He never answered the question on how he would manage to deport 11 million (or even more as he claims) illegals. He did not answer how he would end the war in Ukraine in "24 hours, and even before I'm sworn in." He would not state if he would sign a national abortion ban bill if presented to him. He did not say how he would address climate change.

I was disappointed that the moderators did not keep him on task and kept letting him bloviate on instead of going to the next topic.

Roe v Wade for one. Hard to appoint non-fucked in the head corrupt judges when for one, Republican senators make obstruction of appointing one under Obama their main priority, and then with lifetime appointments, none have died since Trump was in office, and only Stephen Breyer has retired since then.

Access to family planning and health care is important to any society that doesn't want to actively harm women and children.

Also it's hard to bring people back from the dead after they've died from a pandemic that should have been addressed more seriously at it's outset. Trump's and the right wings aversion to vaccines has killed countless people and even brought back some diseases that were previously made all but irrelevant.
Abortion? Health care? Trump's covid response? THAT is the reason they couldn't fix inflation? Or prevent millions of illegal aliens from crossing the border? Is that why russia and china and iran are giving us wedgies and stealing our lunch money? Is that why I couldn't afford a full tank of gas every week just to get back and forth to work? I guess I really need to take comrade kamala's advice and "reimagine" how government works.

Abortion? Health care? Trump's covid response? THAT is the reason they couldn't fix inflation? Or prevent millions of illegal aliens from crossing the border? Is that why russia and china and iran are giving us wedgies and stealing our lunch money? Is that why I couldn't afford a full tank of gas every week just to get back and forth to work? I guess I really need to take comrade kamala's advice and "reimagine" how government works.
The instruction from your owners (Carlin) is to shut up and do as you are told......there is no need for you to try to think.

Roe v Wade for one. Hard to appoint non-fucked in the head corrupt judges when for one, Republican senators make obstruction of appointing one under Obama their main priority, and then with lifetime appointments, none have died since Trump was in office, and only Stephen Breyer has retired since then.

Access to family planning and health care is important to any society that doesn't want to actively harm women and children.

Also it's hard to bring people back from the dead after they've died from a pandemic that should have been addressed more seriously at it's outset. Trump's and the right wings aversion to vaccines has killed countless people and even brought back some diseases that were previously made all but irrelevant.

Stupid fucker, Operation Warp Speed produced vaccines within months which ordinarily would take a decade or more. There is no bloody way that Biden could have done that.

Only one question needed to be asked of the kamal, Democrats have had the WH for 12 of the last 16 years and the last 4 especially, explain in detail how trump is responsible for anything that you claim is wrong America today?
Yakety yak. This potty-mouthed troll ^ revels in asking moronic questions- and then insulting anybody that ignores the prick.

Haw, haw..................................................haw.

Stupid fucker, Operation Warp Speed produced vaccines within months which ordinarily would take a decade or more. There is no bloody way that Biden could have done that.
Yeah vaccines that YOUR SIDE now call "death jabs". Trump repeatedly downplayed the seriousness of the pandemic, and Trumpies being the retards that they are, spun that off into conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory.

I think you are forgetting how badly damaged America, and the world, was. And worse yet, I think things happened you do not even know. It was only through the extreme effort of people who were not trump that our country did not collapse. I do not think we can make it through another trump term, especially considering he promises to be far worse this time.
just stop with the leftist insanity. get some help for your trump derangement.

explain in detail how trump is responsible for anything that you claim is wrong America today?
Simple.

A lot of Americans now don't trust election results, they don't trust the process, and are willing to threaten volunteer workers and storm the US Capitol is their candidate doesn't win. Trump has put democracy itself on trial.

Trump has convinced a lot of Americans that ruthless dictators like Vladimir Putin are great guys we should cajole and emulate.

Trump has put basic concepts of truth on trial. Some Americans are convinced that stories on Twitter about roaming gangs of Hattians eating people's cats are true.

Trump has convinced a lot of Americans to distrust basic science, from vaccinees to climate change.

Trump has normalized outlandish lying and childish insults in American politics.

Simple.

A lot of Americans now don't trust election results, they don't trust the process, and are willing to threaten volunteer workers and storm the US Capitol is their candidate doesn't win. Trump has put democracy itself on trial.

Trump has convinced a lot of Americans that ruthless dictators like Vladimir Putin are great guys we should cajole and emulate.

Trump has put basic concepts of truth on trial. Some Americans are convinced that stories on Twitter about roaming gangs of Hattians eating people's cats are true.

Trump has convinced a lot of Americans to distrust basic science, from vaccinees to climate change.

Trump has normalized outlandish lying and childish insults in American politics.
Putin who endorsed the Kamal? That Putin?

12 years of democrat "leadership" in the WH. You people do nothing but lie but its trumps fault you lie, right? You people are idiots.

Back