I have concepts of a plan.

i'll deny that all the ones at the capitol were white supremacists..........but you seem to have an issue with your own 'privilege', so maybe you should deal with yourself first.
Agreed with that since the QAnon folks were clearly just whackos. That's why I mentioned the militias, of which QAnon was not usually associated.

What privilege are you claiming I have over yours or anyone else's, DtM?

BTW, the fact you dodged the Timothy McVeigh question is good since you, I and most others on this forum know you supported his act of terrorism.

So do I.

A democracy is an unstable form of government, usually dissolving into an oligarchy or dictatorship before long.
Fortunately, the United States is not a democracy and never was. The United States has a constitution.

Sometimes it is useful to slam the Commies with their own terminology.

I wouldn't support an actual democracy either.

The mRNA 'vaccine' (it isn't a vaccine) does sort of work. It causes the body to manufacture Covid virus so it can learn how to kill it. This type of treatment CAN result in a Covid infection though.

No vaccine or mRNA treatment prevents transmission of any disease.

Masks do not stop a virus.

Fortunately, Covid does not kill.

You are correct that mRNA sequencers are not a vaccine. They don't work because they are looking for a specific RNA sequence. It will create a protein spike and attack the virus if an exact match is found. But viruses mutate constantly, unlike antibodies, the mRNA shot can't adapt to any change at all. The so-called "boosters" are really just new RNA patterns. The shot will work against it's specific pattern, but by now there are thousands of variants.

You are correct that mRNA sequencers are not a vaccine. They don't work because they are looking for a specific RNA sequence. It will create a protein spike and attack the virus if an exact match is found. But viruses mutate constantly, unlike antibodies, the mRNA shot can't adapt to any change at all. The so-called "boosters" are really just new RNA patterns. The shot will work against it's specific pattern, but by now there are thousands of variants.
Mantra 69 Sock Puppet Masturbation

Agreed with that since the QAnon folks
There is no such thing as 'QAnon', Sybil.
were clearly just whackos.
Mantra 1a. Lame.
That's why I mentioned the militias,
What militias?
of which QAnon was not usually associated.
No such thing as 'QAnon', Sybil.
What privilege are you claiming I have over yours or anyone else's, DtM?

BTW, the fact you dodged the Timothy McVeigh question is good since you, I and most others on this forum know you supported his act of terrorism.
Timothy McVeigh is not a 'militia', Sybil. Attempted force of negative proof fallacy. Timothy McVeigh's act is not terrorism. It was an act of revenge.

Only one question needed to be asked of the kamal, Democrats have had the WH for 12 of the last 16 years and the last 4 especially, explain in detail how trump is responsible for anything that you claim is wrong America today?
Republicans cheating in elections and stopping anything good being done for the American people

Your fucks can’t even pass a budget

when republicans did not have power, they put forth over 80 votes in attempts to repeal obamacare. Once republicans had power, they put forth ZERO votes to repeal.

there is no plan to repeal obamacare and any talk about it is just to propagandize their bas 2025
election integrity is now an oxymoron, not because of trump, but because of cheating Dems and their Time Magazine confession letter.
Only in Russian propaganda LOSER

A virus is not alive. It can't mutate.
You are describing a vaccine, not an mRNA treatment. It is vaccines that look for a specific sequence. Antibodies also look for a specific sequence.

The Covid mRNA treatment programs cells to manufacture Covid virus. The idea is to have the manufactured slowly enough that the body can learn how to fight it. It's not always successful, since the balance is so critical. It can actually give you a case of Covid (if you haven't had it before).

The so-called 'boosters' are nothing more than Pfizer selling drugs to the Church of Covid.
It's like the inane 'flu shots' every year, but with the latest style fad.

There are only a few dozen known variants of the Covid/SARS series of viruses. It is not possible to have a variant of a variant.
Most Covid/SARS viruses produce rather harsh symptoms, including vomiting and diarrhea. Covid19, produces the mildest symptoms of any Covid/SARS variant known, resulting in long lasting sniffles and a slight fever.

No variant in the Covid/SARS series of viruses kills.

Don't believe the Church of Covid and their fear mongering.

A virus is not alive. It can't mutate.

A virus is not alive?

I suppose that is one way to look at them, but since they do replicate, I would not agree. They are parasites and require host cells to replicate, but do replicate and would fit the definition of life as a self-replicating organism.

All viruses mutate.

You are describing a vaccine, not an mRNA treatment. It is vaccines that look for a specific sequence. Antibodies also look for a specific sequence.

Not correct.

A vaccine infects the body with living or sometimes dead virus material to induce a response from the immune system of the host to produce anti-bodies.

The Covid mRNA treatment programs cells to manufacture Covid virus. The idea is to have the manufactured slowly enough that the body can learn how to fight it. It's not always successful, since the balance is so critical. It can actually give you a case of Covid (if you haven't had it before).

Not correct.

{
mRNA vaccines also stimulate your immune system, but they work in a different way than other vaccines. The mRNA vaccines don’t contain the virus that causes disease. Instead, they contain “messenger molecules” (mRNA) that give your body instructions that are kind of like a special recipe. The instructions tell your cells how to make a piece of the protein from a virus, such as the virus that causes COVID-19.

Your cells use the recipe to create the protein, which is totally harmless to you. Your immune system recognizes the protein and knows that it doesn’t belong in your body. So, it creates antibodies that destroy it. If you ever come into contact with the virus, your antibodies recognize them again, attack them and destroy them.}

The so-called 'boosters' are nothing more than Pfizer selling drugs to the Church of Covid.
It's like the inane 'flu shots' every year, but with the latest style fad.

There are only a few dozen known variants of the Covid/SARS series of viruses. It is not possible to have a variant of a variant.
Most Covid/SARS viruses produce rather harsh symptoms, including vomiting and diarrhea. Covid19, produces the mildest symptoms of any Covid/SARS variant known, resulting in long lasting sniffles and a slight fever.

No variant in the Covid/SARS series of viruses kills.

Don't believe the Church of Covid and their fear mongering.

There are thousands of variants of the Covid-19 bio-weapon. Which is why the shot simply doesn't work.

Over a hundred thousand Americans died from symptoms caused or exasperated by the Covid-19 virus. Most of these elderly or suffering immunodeficiency.

A virus is not alive?
Nope.
I suppose that is one way to look at them, but since they do replicate,
They cannot replicate.
I would not agree. They are parasites and require host cells to replicate, but do replicate and would fit the definition of life as a self-replicating organism.
A host cell manufacturing viruses is not the virus replicating.
All viruses mutate.
They can't. They are not alive.
Not correct.

A vaccine infects the body with living or sometimes dead virus material to induce a response from the immune system of the host to produce anti-bodies.
True.
Not correct.

{
mRNA vaccines also stimulate your immune system, but they work in a different way than other vaccines. The mRNA vaccines don’t contain the virus that causes disease. Instead, they contain “messenger molecules” (mRNA) that give your body instructions that are kind of like a special recipe. The instructions tell your cells how to make a piece of the protein from a virus, such as the virus that causes COVID-19.
A piece of protein is not a virus.
Your cells use the recipe to create the protein, which is totally harmless to you. Your immune system recognizes the protein and knows that it doesn’t belong in your body. So, it creates antibodies that destroy it. If you ever come into contact with the virus, your antibodies recognize them again, attack them and destroy them.}
A piece of protein is not the virus, so the body can't build antibodies against the virus that way.

There are thousands of variants of the Covid-19 bio-weapon. Which is why the shot simply doesn't work.
It is not possible to have a variant of a variant. There is only one 'covid19'.
Over a hundred thousand Americans died from symptoms caused or exasperated by the Covid-19 virus. Most of these elderly or suffering immunodeficiency.
Covid19 does not kill.

Back