I have concepts of a plan.

^^^
Another semiliterate MAGAt. What the fuck are they drinking? Stupid Water?

FORMER PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: I have concepts of a plan. I'm not president right now. But if we come up with something I would only change it if we come up with something better and less expensive. And there are concepts and options we have to do that. And you'll be hearing about it in the not-too-distant future.
MAGA isn't a person, Sybil.
Nationalizing health insurance is unconstitutional and is communism. It is YOU supporting Obamacare.

^^^
Another semiliterate MAGAt. What the fuck are they drinking? Stupid Water?

FORMER PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: I have concepts of a plan. I'm not president right now. But if we come up with something I would only change it if we come up with something better and less expensive. And there are concepts and options we have to do that. And you'll be hearing about it in the not-too-distant future.
"But if we come up with something I would only change it if we come up with something better and less expensive."

Those "ifs" give him the out not to do anything to rock the boat. "IF" seems pretty vague to me.

MAGA isn't a person, Sybil.
Nationalizing health insurance is unconstitutional and is communism. It is YOU supporting Obamacare.
^^^
Yep. MAGAts must be drinking Stupid Water.

93fie7.jpg

Got it - democracy.

You Stalinists HATE democracy.
So do I.

A democracy is an unstable form of government, usually dissolving into an oligarchy or dictatorship before long.
Fortunately, the United States is not a democracy and never was. The United States has a constitution.
Your party and their Communist Chinese allies shouldn't have unleashed that biological weapon on America. What does that have to do with Trump?

Oh, and the Trump vaccine - because that's what it is - doesn't work.
The mRNA 'vaccine' (it isn't a vaccine) does sort of work. It causes the body to manufacture Covid virus so it can learn how to kill it. This type of treatment CAN result in a Covid infection though.

No vaccine or mRNA treatment prevents transmission of any disease.

Masks do not stop a virus.

Fortunately, Covid does not kill.

"But if we come up with something I would only change it if we come up with something better and less expensive."

Those "ifs" give him the out not to do anything to rock the boat. "IF" seems pretty vague to me.
He has no plan. He campaigned in 2016 on getting rid of Obamacare and replacing it with something better. Here were are 8 years later and he still doesn't have a plan. He has a "concept of a plan". LOL

He has no plan. He campaigned in 2016 on getting rid of Obamacare and replacing it with something better. Here were are 8 years later and he still doesn't have a plan. He has a "concept of a plan". LOL
Trump successfully detoothed Obamacare, Sybil. It's now collapsing from it's own weight. The Democrats in Congress wanted to keep it.

you're not a terrorist because you're harmless. I'm not a terrorist because i'm a patriot.
you should be writing fiction books with that imagination though.
You're free to keep claiming that but patriots don't seek to kill or harm other Americans as you and your militias have sought to do.

you obviously don't know what it takes to be a patriot, where you might have to defend your nation from domestic enemies
Again, son, you are free to scream you're a patriot as you are driving a truck bomb to a federal building, but I disagree.

DtM, you and your fellow terrorists are the domestic enemies.

93h5gy.jpg

Back