I know Im not the only one with this problem.........

LOL. NY'ers know that they've got a lot of injury problems. Going with the practice squad QB doesn't typically end well.

The "boo-bears" (Jets fans) were out in force in NJ last night. That just looked horrible if you're a Jets fan or like me, if you bet on the Jets in Las Vegas last night :(

The "boo-bears" (Jets fans) were out in force in NJ last night. That just looked horrible if you're a Jets fan or like me, if you bet on the Jets in Las Vegas last night :(
LOL. If you had to sit in that rain and watch your number one draft pick stink up the field again, you would boo also. Honestly, he would be riding the pine if White's ribs weren't injured.

But...the injuries go deep on the Jets, so it's hard to blame one person

LOL. If you had to sit in that rain and watch your number one draft pick stink up the field again, you would boo also. Honestly, he would be riding the pine if White's ribs weren't injured.

But...the injuries go deep on the Jets, so it's hard to blame one person

Just shows you: never trust the spread. The Jets for favored by 2.5 pts!

I feel bad for the Jets. They had to bench their starting QB. NY fans are not nice to their teams that lose!

It's going to be a tough week in NY for the Jets players!
I saw that. It was like musical chairs with their QBs last night. I think their QB was the 2nd draft pick and our QB, Trevor Lawrence was the first a couple of years ago.

I support my Jags but my second favorite team is Kansas City ----> Mahomes! I think he is one of the greatest in the league.

That's why I took the Jets. I figured the home field advantage would be a plus. It was not!

Congrats!

As a casual observer of the Jags (I live here, but bleed purple), it was obvious even early in the season that Trevor Lawrence had turned a corner, and that Doug Pederson was a much better fit than Urban Meyer. Which isn't saying much, but this team does seem to be on the rise. They have a legit shot now at the playoffs, and they control their own destiny. Happy for the Jags. It's been a tough few years... but I think Lawrence is the real deal.

That victory over the Cowboys was the signature win they needed.

Personally, I don't give a fat fuck about football because the Patriots are no longer great,
I don't give a rat's ass about anybody else,
and the game is little more than quadriplegia waiting to happen.
Brain injuries are pretty much guaranteed.

That's why I chose a nice safe sport like boxing foer my personal participation.
Then golf once I was too old for roadwork and watching my diet.
I obviously have all of my marbles as anyone can plainly see.

What really pisses me off is baseball's luxury tax.
Small market teams ruin baseball just be existing. That's one thing.

More to the point, however, is that if a luxury tax must exist to help small market teams, they should be made to prove that every cent of it they get goes directly to player payroll.

Also, luxury tax should only apply to salaries of non-home grown players acquired by trade or free agency.
Teams should not have any restrictions on what they pay to keep home grown players.

Finally, while player salaries were absurdly deficient prior to free agency,
with team owners getting a much bigger share of profits than they should have gotten,
they are obviously excessive now.

Not the rookie minimum.
If you're one of the best seven hundred baseball players in the world, you absolutely deserve six or seven hundred thousand dollars per season or more if you're special.
Forty million a season is only because stupid fans are willing to overpay for tickets, and stupid sponsors are willing to overpay for television rights.
It's not the players' fault. It's supply and demand gone insane.
I keep waiting for it to self-correct, but nothing so far.

As a casual observer of the Jags (I live here, but bleed purple), it was obvious even early in the season that Trevor Lawrence had turned a corner, and that Doug Pederson was a much better fit than Urban Meyer. Which isn't saying much, but this team does seem to be on the rise. They have a legit shot now at the playoffs, and they control their own destiny. Happy for the Jags. It's been a tough few years... but I think Lawrence is the real deal.

I think that the Kahns should keep concentrating on their soccer team and their pro wrestling promotion.
I've been to Jacksonville.
To this day, I'm still trying to remember why.

I think that the Kahns should keep concentrating on their soccer team and their pro wrestling promotion.
I've been to Jacksonville.
To this day, I'm still trying to remember why.

I have traveled a lot for business, and when I was asked what city I would NEVER live in, my answer was always.... Jacksonville, FL. And yet here I am. I got a job offer I couldn't refuse, and then met the absolute love of my life here. Culture here is what you make of it. We travel a lot, but as long as her grandkids are here, I have no shot at leaving. I'm making the most of it, but it wouldn't be my first choice. Primarily, I'm a hockey fan, and right now, my team is not disappointing. I hate New England sports teams. I used to pull for Red Sox, until they became the Yankees. And I love watching Bill Belichick lose. But, that's me.

I saw that. It was like musical chairs with their QBs last night. I think their QB was the 2nd draft pick and our QB, Trevor Lawrence was the first a couple of years ago.

I support my Jags but my second favorite team is Kansas City ----> Mahomes! I think he is one of the greatest in the league.

Yep, I've loved KC since Joe Played for them for like 10 minutes, years ago. Also Payton Manning took them to the Super Bowl!

And the Seahawks creamed them :) I just drove by the stadium in Glendale, AZ where they played that Super Bowl yesterday!

Pederson used to coach our Washington Huskies! He's from Bellingham, WA! Lawrence looked good both running and rushing last night. Hope the Jags do well in the playoffs.

3470ed6d83a32a2efd7ca7e7a169a9c5.jpg

Yep, I've loved KC since Joe Played for them for like 10 minutes, years ago. Also Payton Manning took them to the Super Bowl!

And the Seahawks creamed them :) I just drove by the stadium in Glendale, AZ where they played that Super Bowl yesterday!

Another foreign spy. Thats why the old WW2 intel officers suggested asking sports questions. Peyton Manning never took KC to the Super Bowl he took DENVER to the Super Bowl where they were trounced by Seattle.

You sure your name isnt Chang Adams? :cool:

Chris Peterson has always coached in the college ranks. Mostly famous for his work at Boise State. Has always coached out west. Doug Pederson was a very bright back up QB for the Packers and Eagles lacking in arm talent but big on brains. He slowly came up through the coaching ranks until he hit it big and won the Super Bowl a few years back as Eagles head coach.

Back