I Promise Only One Thing During My Stay Here

Rune, like many of his countrymen, finds it hard to understand that Wales is a different country. Yet the buffoon felt fully able to bullshit about the lineage of English Kings and Queens.

1. Is it Great Britain or England you care about, limey?

I'm curious, VN, as to the origin of your nom d'plume. I find it pretty offensive, but there may be a back story to it.

Groan or don't groan, that I don't care about. But I am curious about your chosen name.

WOW!!!!!! I never saw that one coming!!!! Honestly. I don't think I've ever questioned anyone about their screen name. Sometimes it's really wide open and sometimes, as in my case, it's just there for whatever you might make of it. That's my MO. I am a song writer, a poet and a short story novelist. My question to you is what you find offensive about it and why? Perhaps you're still grappling with some improperly learned racial issues that you've never come to terms with? I'd suggest you begin. Today.

Petula

WOW!!!!!! I never saw that one coming!!!! Honestly. I don't think I've ever questioned anyone about their screen name. Sometimes it's really wide open and sometimes, as in my case, it's just there for whatever you might make of it. That's my MO. I am a song writer, a poet and a short story novelist. My question to you is what you find offensive about it and why? Perhaps you're still grappling with some improperly learned racial issues that you've never come to terms with? I'd suggest you begin. Today.

Petula

That sounds like Poet, aren't you banned?

ILA is correct. I am NOT poet and I agree that poet could sometimes be rather vile, uncivilized and protesteth much about privileges he deemed unavailable to him. But, I do know poet and I think I understand him better than most give him a chance for. Actually, poet tends to make very valid points that go zoom zoom right over most heads. I stand guilty, I suppose, of much the same. Playing silly games is not what I'm about but I do like to test the waters to see if I might want to dive in. The struggle goes on.

Petula

Back