I received double my order and don't know what I should do.

I ordered a mini-fridge from a seller on Ebay. It showed up and I haven't even got a chance to set it up. Now two days later a second exact fridge showed up addressed to me. I checked and wasn't double charged. What would you do?

The fact that you post this shit shows how fucking morally bankrupt you really are. You come on here spouting about your Christianity and you post this?

Shit you are so fucking fat and lazy you can’t even take your fat ass up the stairs for a coke anymore? You need a mini fridge in the basement?

Did just that, if no response I keep or gift. Since it was over a hundred dollars this should be interesting. If they want it but won't cover return shipping, I keep.

You want validation to do the wrong thing?

Here let me help you heathen

You send it back. Even if it is on your nickel. That is the RIGHT thing to do.

Anything short of that is immoral.

I ordered a mini-fridge from a seller on Ebay. It showed up and I haven't even got a chance to set it up. Now two days later a second exact fridge showed up addressed to me. I checked and wasn't double charged. What would you do?

Send it back. Email the seller to ask for a return shipping label.

Report it to Ebay/seller.

Report it to Ebay/seller.

The dumb fucking hypochondriac was looking for validation to keep it

His fat ass is too out of shape to take it to the post office.

He will end up keeping it saying the seller wouldn’t pay the shipping.

The real right thing to do would be to return it even on his own nickel.

That is what a REAL Christian would do. That is what I would do.

I will be returning the fridge it seems. For a Christian or just the ethical, this seemed like the needed response, I suppose. Now I just have to lug a package into town.

I will be returning the fridge it seems. For a Christian or just the ethical, this seemed like the obvious response. Now I just have to lug a package into town.
It's good to be honest.

What did they say when you contacted them? What about compensation for your time due to their mistake?

I'd ask for a cash refund of some sort but they might be more willing to send another, lesser priced product or a coupon.

Back