I saw the Hulk Movie this weekend

We keep trying to be a one size fits all society. That isnt society that is creating a managable population for the Corporations to pile up the cash.

Can I just get one ro two examples of how a girls education would differ from a guys education?

BTW - personally I'm all for separating kids by gender at school. I've personally seen studies where both genders do better.
Well, I am not an expert in the field. Therefore I would point you out to the many books written on the subject by those who are credentialed in that arena.

In this thread I was attempting to present an idea that has been forming and to flesh it out against the ideas of others. I plan on reading some of those tomes myself.

I would like to see separate classrooms tested on a larger basis. With areas with an emphasis on how to effectively channel aggression specifically for boys. I think this would benefit society in the end and more specifically make them simply "better". I believe you would see benefit in the areas that Darla was speaking of. I think most of the benefit would be from earlier education, with a later reintegration.

I am not sure yet, until I read more on the subject or hear from those who are expert in the arena (obviously there are none here) to flesh out more of the idea in my head. To even see if I am right on the ideas that I have.

Now you're going to be in the doghouse usc! :p

I'm still waiting to hear how men are taught to behave like women.

you got me on that one. I guess the gay gene will spread and make us men have different sized brain hemispheres and make this a moot point ?

Well, I am not an expert in the field. Therefore I would point you out to the many books written on the subject by those who are credentialed in that arena.

In this thread I was attempting to present an idea that has been forming and to flesh it out against the ideas of others. I plan on reading some of those tomes myself.

I would like to see separate classrooms tested on a larger basis. With areas with an emphasis on how to effectively channel aggression specifically for boys. I think this would benefit society in the end and more specifically make them simply "better". I believe you would see benefit in the areas that Darla was speaking of. I think most of the benefit would be from earlier education, with a later reintegration.

I am not sure yet, until I read more on the subject or hear from those who are expert in the arena (obviously there are none here) to flesh out more of the idea in my head. To even see if I am right on the ideas that I have.

Oh? you mean apply a one size fits all solution to boys. Got it!

I think it can be done with both sexes sitting in the same classroom.

We have to regear our education to respect individuality. It has to be question oriented and not answer oriented.

Wow, what is stunning to me is that apparently, and entire field of “thought” has sprung up around a mass-release film. Interesting. But it doesn’t concern me.

I've definitely seen numerous studies where students benefit a great deal from single s ex ed.

Oh? you mean apply a one size fits all solution to boys. Got it!
Not particularly. You again are using reductio ad absurdam. The reality is, my remarks here are of ideas that have yet to fully form.

I seek out a group of smart people to bounce ideas off of, it is why I was driven to make the site. There are an amazing amount of intelligent folk who find it, and post here.

Wow, what is stunning to me is that apparently, and entire field of “thought” has sprung up around a mass-release film. Interesting. But it doesn’t concern me.
Conversations often expand beyond the original subject. I'm surprised that this is the first time you've ever noticed it.

Interesting...........

I believe that Lady T and US Cit and whats her name should move to Afghanistan...I do believe the Taliban believes in separation of girls from boys in school and every other facet in life...this would be their cup of tea based on their responses to this weird thread!

Not particularly. You again are using reductio ad absurdam. The reality is, my remarks here are of ideas that have yet to fully form.

I seek out a group of smart people to bounce ideas off of, it is why I was driven to make the site. There are an amazing amount of intelligent folk who find it, and post here.

Total rubbish. You're not giving much to work from.

Take some advice:

If you don't know what the he** you're talking about, keep your theories to a minimum then.

I believe that Lady T and US Cit and whats her name should move to Afghanistan...I do believe the Taliban believes in separation of girls from boys in school and every other facet in life...this would be their cup of tea based on their responses to this weird thread!

This is how you train the little dickless wonders Desh. Watch me and take notes. Get a load of this girl, who I have so petrified and feminized she’s afraid to say my name.

That's right, you better not say my name motherfucker! Now, put on that dress I bought you and do a little twirl for Desh.

Back