I see not much has changed

What's it worth to you? I don't work for free. BTW, once is enough to prove you are an antisemitic racist. :thup:

It's good that you think well enough of yourself that you believe others want to be like you, Arbie. Although it's a little narcissistic (another personality disorder), it's better than low self-esteem which could lead to you eating your gun once your beloved mother dies.

You keep saying you don't care but then go on to prove you care very much, Arbie. Quit lying to yourself, son. It's not healthy.

What in my behavior makes you think I'm schizophrenic?

Like I said, you just can't stay away. Work? I'm surprised you can spell the word.

Yes, I am confident in myself and my abilities. You have none to be confident in or of.
You are a loser who just can't stop bringing up a person's mother. You are slime.

I don't care. I proved you were a wimp, your need to hide behind others (and your worn out keyboard).

That's easy. All your lies and bullshit. You're a wannabe that never was. Once a coward, always a coward.

I heard you eat cats, I’m not down with that.

Nope. I don't eat cats, I hear they taste like chicken though. I haven't any interest in finding out.

That said, look deep into my eyes. my hypnotic and irresistible gaze will make you melt (it's already got you fidgeting) :)

Like I said, you just can't stay away. Work? I'm surprised you can spell the word.

Yes, I am confident in myself and my abilities. You have none to be confident in or of.

You are a loser who just can't stop bringing up a person's mother. You are slime.

I don't care. I proved you were a wimp, your need to hide behind others (and your worn out keyboard).

That's easy. All your lies and bullshit. You're a wannabe that never was. Once a coward, always a coward.
Why would I stay away, Arbie? I'm not the one screaming "I could care less" or "I don't care" almost every post. LOL

You say that but your behavior says differently. I'm fully retired and have nothing to prove. Fun is my #1 priority. :)

We all die, Arbie. Even mothers. It's reality.

There it is again; "I don't care". :rofl2: How did you prove anything, Arbie? Just by lying and making threats?

See? More lies and ranting. Does lying about others from the safety of your keyboard make you feel better, Arbie?

Nope. I don't eat cats, I hear they taste like chicken though. I haven't any interest in finding out.

That said, look deep into my eyes. my hypnotic and irresistible gaze will make you melt (it's already got you fidgeting) :)
Whatever fantasies float your boat.

Why would I stay away, Arbie? I'm not the one screaming "I could care less" or "I don't care" almost every post. LOL

You say that but your behavior says differently. I'm fully retired and have nothing to prove. Fun is my #1 priority. :)

We all die, Arbie. Even mothers. It's reality.

There it is again; "I don't care". :rofl2: How did you prove anything, Arbie? Just by lying and making threats?

See? More lies and ranting. Does lying about others from the safety of your keyboard make you feel bette , Arbie?

You're obsessed. You must wanna be like me. You just can't stay away :laugh:
I'm retired too. I still have things I strive for and want to prove to myself.
Why don't you? Do you think you've done it all? Are you ready to quit?

No shit! You think some people are immortal or something?

That's funny. I don't care. It'll prove itself once you stop quoting me. But you can't...Lol!

Who am I lying about? Apparently it makes you feel better to lie about others, coward.

You're obsessed. You must wanna be like me. You just can't stay away :laugh:
I'm retired too. I still have things I strive for and want to prove to myself.
Why don't you? Do you think you've done it all? Are you ready to quit?

No shit! You think some people are immortal or something?

That's funny. I don't care. It'll prove itself once you stop quoting me. But you can't...Lol!

Who am I lying about? Apparently it makes you feel better to lie about others, coward.
Disagreed, but I can see why you want to believe so.

Agreed no one is immortal. So why were you so upset at the thought you might commit suicide after losing your 90 year old mother? Did I strike a nerve, Arbie?

That's a lie, Arbie, since you obviously care very much. The more you deny it, the worse it looks for you.

Name a single lie I've told and then you and I can discuss it. TIA

Agreed, but it goes directly to my point about her behavior:
Makes sense. You are a stalking asshole also.
Stop stinking up the forum. You moderators are all assholes.
You have no self respect.
Stop stinking up the forum you stupid asshole.
I don't want to be judgy, but it appears BP has "issues".
2u4yen0.gif

Back