I see not much has changed

Agreed. A Mama's boy can be kind to their mother and treat all other women like shit.

Agreed on cruelty. That goes for any living thing. It's one thing to kill a fly. It's another thing to pull its wings off and treat it like a toy.
Yes, but someone like myself can filter what is healthy and what is obsessive. It why, also, that you date a man for awhile before marrying him. I passed on a momma’s boy!

Agreed. A Mama's boy can be kind to their mother and treat all other women like shit.

Agreed on cruelty. That goes for any living thing. It's one thing to kill a fly. It's another thing to pull its wings off and treat it like a toy.

That's funny! You, speaking for women now (well, maybe not...) :laugh:

Yes, but someone like myself can filter what is healthy and what is obsessive. It why, also, that you date a man for awhile before marrying him. I passed on a momma’s boy!

Agreed on all points.

I've known a few through the years. One was a half-uncle, although I didn't really get it at the time. Others were from civilian work. All seemed a little "off". I never knew of any in the military.

What an ass flap you are

He's weak. A typical Trumper: he hates his life but blames his problems on others instead of accepting responsibility for his own life.

Notice those who put all the blame for US problems on "Lefties". There are some who do the same with RWers, but, at least on JPP, the vast majority of them are elderly Euro-American males who hate anyone left of themselves. Like their orange-painted Geezer Fuhrer, they never accept responsibility, take credit where it doesn't belong and always pass the blame to others.

That's funny! You, speaking for women now (well, maybe not...) :laugh:

Try reading it again, Arbie. I'm not speaking for women. I'm pointing out what mature, intelligent and sane people consider "common knowledge". The fact you don't get it says more about you than about me.

Try reading it again, Arbie. I'm not speaking for women. I'm pointing out what mature, intelligent and sane people consider "common knowledge". The fact you don't get it says more about you than about me.

giphy.gif

...like you'd know what mature, intelligent and sane people consider "common knowledge" :laugh:

Don't worry I won't be here long. I get angry enough reading twitter. But I felt like checking in on my homies. I see LR is a new mod. Good for him. Hope he and Damo and Rana are managing the retards well enough.

What's up Billy. An OG drops in to announce he's a new daddy. That's some good sh*t. Congrats. (Hope you aren't raising your child in Michigan though. That would be fvcked up. At least give the kid a chance...)

And what order they put those two in is a red flag that tells me the person is useless.

You spent six years on an obscure message board pouring your heart and soul into defending the most amoral sleazebag president this nation has ever had.

I don't think you have good judgement about character.

You spent six years on an obscure message board pouring your heart and soul into defending the most amoral sleazebag president this nation has ever had.

I don't think you have good judgement about character.

Copy and paste where I defended anyone. Ill wait here.

You claim you don't defend Trump?
Have you noticed that how many Trumpian losers go to the "Copy and paste where I defended anyone" or "post where I said that" when backed into a corner? All they have to do is assert the truth. In this case Yak could just confirm or deny that he's a Trumper instead of playing peek-a-boo games. The fact he plays games means he's being disingenuous...another common Trumper trait.

Can you not read? I didn't make a claim I said, copy and paste where I defended trump. This would go smoother if you could read with comprehension.

Thanks for the tacit admission you have devoted six years to defending the amoral sleazebag Trump. There is no need for anyone to "prove" it with a copy and paste research project.

That's Rodney laughing at you.

He thinks you're stupid, not to mention fixated on other's deaths.

No, I don't think you do. Not at all...

Rodney's dead, dumbass.

He's been dead for almost 20 years so your delusions of what he's thinking are odd, to say the least. Some people need killing. As long as they are all bad people, I'm okay with it.

Since you think you know what dead comedians are thinking, I agree you don't think. At least not very well, Arbie.

Back