I see not much has changed

Don't worry I won't be here long. I get angry enough reading twitter. But I felt like checking in on my homies. I see LR is a new mod. Good for him. Hope he and Damo and Rana are managing the retards well enough.

I watch evolving leave nothing the same twice again occupying time inhabiting space as one of a kind. Your mind doesn't navigate existing in your own skin. My brain does.

We've talked before, and you should probably kill yourself. "Oh man, so lame that this dude is proud of his personal accomplishments and wants to share them with people he's known for 20 years. What a loser, having friends!"

Uh huh.

"known"

lmao

Nope, you’re a real turn off being a Trumper and a cat killer. I look beyond appearances.

I don't consider my appearance all that alluring, but apparently some do....
I was an attentive conversationalist with seductive blue eyes, you'd be immersed :)

I don't discuss politics with the opposite sex in person, nor do I discuss my "fondness" of cats.
You'd never know I've lived with a Democrat for the last 17 years, would you?

BTW, was never really attracted to fiery redheads or snobs. But with green eyes? :nodyes:

One of my top red flags for gaining insight to someone's character is how they treat animals and children

Women often gauge the character of a man they are newly dating by how they treat other women, such as their own mother and waitresses.

Women often gauge the character of a man they are newly dating by how they treat other women, such as their own mother and waitresses.
My mother wisely advised me to watch how a man treats his mother. It is a very good gauge, and I passed the advice along to my daughters.

How they treat their mother is a good one, but not foolproof. In general, you expect a decent person to have a good relationship with their mother. But there can be legitimate reasons to be estranged from a mother. She might have been an abusive mother, a drug addict, or an outright criminal.

There is never, ever any reason to practice cruelty to domestic animals

You still here, asshole?!

I don't consider my appearance all that alluring, but apparently some do....
I was an attentive conversationalist with seductive blue eyes, you'd be immersed :)

I don't discuss politics with the opposite sex in person, nor do I discuss my "fondness" of cats.
You'd never know I've lived with a Democrat for the last 17 years, would you?

BTW, was never really attracted to fiery redheads or snobs. But with green eyes? :nodyes:

I have met plenty of men who THOUGHT they had mad chick skills

Very few of them actually do

My mother wisely advised me to watch how a man treats his mother. It is a very good gauge, and I passed the advice along to my daughters.

Too much can be bad too. Mama's boys Men.

Generally, a person who shows respect for others will respect you too....or your daughters. :)

How they treat their mother is a good one, but not foolproof. In general, you expect a decent person to have a good relationship with their mother. But there can be legitimate reasons to be estranged from a mother. She might have been an abusive mother, a drug addict, or an outright criminal.

There is never, ever any reason to practice cruelty to domestic animals
Agreed. A Mama's boy can be kind to their mother and treat all other women like shit.

Agreed on cruelty. That goes for any living thing. It's one thing to kill a fly. It's another thing to pull its wings off and treat it like a toy.

Back