I think I figured out why I'm such a "square peg"

lol....."most of us" means five fuckwitted lib'ruls?......

Would you like to try and name most of your political adversary members here!

Your very own often used "Banned from this thread" list you use when you start your chicken shit threads, lists a lot more members that never agree with your idiocy and insanity!

I would say you only have 5 or less TRIMPTARDED fuckwits that even like you! :laugh:

Even most JPP Trumptards hate your hateful ass!

Would you like to try and name most of your political adversary members here!

Your very own often used "Banned from this thread" list you use when you start your chicken shit threads, lists a lot more members that never agree with your idiocy and insanity!
!

pull your dick out of your zipper and stop screaming.......then look up the last ten threads I've started and tell me who I've banned.....

pull your dick out of your zipper and stop screaming.......then look up the last ten threads I've started and tell me who I've banned.....

You start 10 whiny threads every week! I'm not doing your research for you!

You need to get off your Trump is God Wagon- or people are going to ignore anything further you have to say anyway!

And you coming here whining about Biden every day is just a sign of your Butt Hurtedness because YOUR GODLESS GOD couldn't steal the last election even though he tried.

You need to WAKE THE FUCK UP!

START tonight and watch the PRIME TIME AIRING OF DONALD TRUMP AND HIS TRUMPTARDS ATTEMPTING TO OVERTHROW THE 2020 ELECTION!

You start 10 whiny threads every week! I'm not doing your research for you!

You need to get off your Trump is God Wagon- or people are going to ignore anything further you have to say anyway!

And you coming here whining about Biden every day is just a sign of your Butt Hurtedness because YOUR GODLESS GOD couldn't steal the last election even though he tried.

You need to WAKE THE FUCK UP!

START tonight and watch the PRIME TIME AIRING OF DONALD TRUMP AND HIS TRUMPTARDS ATTEMPTING TO OVERTHROW THE 2020 ELECTION!

okay....I will do the research for you.....I have started 22 threads this YEAR.......none of them have banned anyone.........Trump is not God.......you are not Satan......you are a mindless dick......I won't be wasting my time watching Nancy masturbate on prime time......you will......tomorrow you will pretend facts were revealed.......they will be the same lies you've been telling here all year...

okay....I will do the research for you.....I have started 22 threads this YEAR.......none of them have banned anyone.........Trump is not God.......you are not Satan......you are a mindless dick......I won't be wasting my time watching Nancy masturbate on prime time......you will......tomorrow you will pretend facts were revealed.......they will be the same lies you've been telling here all year...

Hilarious!

You are right about one thing- I knew all this shit and have been telling the story of the Donald Trump led coup here in the forum since Jan 6th, 2020!

Donald Trump will be about as popular tomorrow as a Pile of runny Cat shit on the dining room table cloth! :laugh:

He's Toast! Burnt Toast! Soon to be locked up and out of harms way- along with all of his minions whose careers he's ruined!

LAUGHING STOCK- THE LOT OF YOU TRUMPTARDED RECKLESS AND PATHETIC ASS-KISSING FUCKING FOOLS! :laugh:

I love it here!

And now we know why...

6acc792a1d52647d2b7085f6cbe21ef9.jpg

Come on, admit it now... :awesome:

And now we know why...

6acc792a1d52647d2b7085f6c1ef9.jpg

Come on, admit it now... :awesome:

I love that you're so butthurt from the hearings today. All I can say is, "buckle up, Buttercup".

It's going to get so much worse for you. We haven't even gotten to the first few takes of twump's video - you know the one he finally made while your buddies were trying to murder our reps? I might buy myself a new TV to watch that :)

Like I say, I'm having so much fun here and fending off trolls like you is part of it!

Yes, you should have watched it. There were a lot of new revelations that would have even surprised you!

I started to watch, but fell asleep. The Rangers were up 1-0 and dominant, I figured they'd win. I missed the 3 goal comeback of the Lightning! Damn!

I started to watch, but fell asleep. The Rangers were up 1-0 and dominant, I figured they'd win. I missed the 3 goal comeback of the Lightning! Damn!

It would just make you damn angry at Trump, because that is all I got out of the whole thing. I am already upset enough with Trump to last me a lifetime.

Trump was getting good advice and the truth about the election from his own Data people and his legal team, but refused to listen, and in turn people walked out on him, and here more TRUMPTARDS would show up that would keep his hopes alive that he could control the outcome by just lying about it.

You say you didn't have kids, but I had to raise mine to believe- YOU CAN'T ALWAYS WIN EVERY TIME- BUT THAT IT IS MORE IMPORTANT IN HOW YOU PLAYED THE GAME. That is what your and my parents taught us!

But Trump was raised a Rich little brat obviously who thinks he can buy or lie his way through while corrupting others in life to get everything he wants!

So we all know the problem here- It's Donald Trump! He is a problem for himself and everyone around him, and not fit for any kind of public service much less the president.

Last edited:
Back