I think I figured out why I'm such a "square peg"

I have no idea why anyone would feel the need to heavily utilize PMs. I think I've gotten four or five, and the conversations could have happened on the board. Well, most of them anyway.

If I sent you one it wouldn't be appropriate for mixed company you poser.

If I sent you one it wouldn't be appropriate for mixed company you poser.

Exactly why I wouldn't read it. See how easy that is? I have no interest in a personal relationship with anyone on this board.

No. You're smarter than anatta. You're one of the mods or DMs on DP. When you're ready to reveal yourself, you pussy, let me know.
instead of making wild charges, you can just ask. I thought i had this cleared up.

2 accounts here (dukkha & anatta)
1 on DP (anatta)

I suppose it's possible to change a password and login with that, read the PM's and then change the password back.

The messages are encrypted using a method developed where text is encrypted/decrypted using a simple but powerful XOR method without a known key. Implicitly, the key is defined by the string itself in a character by character way. There are 4 items to compose the unknown key for the character in the algorithim:

• The ASCII code of every character of the string itself
• The position in the string of the character to encrypt
• The length of the string that include the character
• Any special formula added by the programmer to the algorithm to calculate the key to use

Last edited:
I suppose it's possible to change a password and login with that, read the PM's and then change the password back.

The messages are encrypted using a method developed where text is encrypted/decrypted using a simple but powerful XOR method without a known key. Implicitly, the key is defined by the string itself in a character by character way. There are 4 items to compose the unknown key for the character in the algorithim:

• The ASCII code of every character of the string itself
• The position in the string of the character to encrypt
• The length of the string that include the character
• Any special formula added by the programmer to the algorithm to calculate the key to use

I barely use my pretty nice phone, and my wife runs the remotes, I am the opposite of a tech guy.

I mean I would hope that the writers of the forum code would make a system were mods could not read PM if they wanted to, but I have seen way too much to expect it.

I barely use my pretty nice phone, and my wife runs the remotes, I am the opposite of a tech guy.

I mean I would hope that the writers of the forum code would make a system were mods could not read PM if they wanted to, but I have seen way too much to expect it.

You are the opposite of any guy. Also a purveyor of dimwit conspiracy theories.

Fuck off, troll.

you idiots keep floating Mason's rumors......you're as much of the problem as he is.......

Back