I think telling a person to kill themselves should be a bannable offense

Lol, are you saying women police aren't smart? The women police I know are very intelligent and very good at their jobs.

I just said they'd make good detectives after I said that if you were being assaulted, you'd hope a man cop would show up to rescue you instead of a woman cop.

I just said they'd make good detectives after I said that if you were being assaulted, you'd hope a man cop would show up to rescue you instead of a woman cop.

No, I would not want a man cop over a woman cop, I would want the best cop, so, that could be either gender.

No, I would not want a man cop over a woman cop, I would want the best cop, so, that could be either gender.

You're lying.

Don't sit there and tell me if you were being assaulted and about to be raped that you wouldn't hope a man cop would show up instead of a woman cop, don't do it.

You're pushing gender neutral politics not equality which is what you feminists always do.

You're lying.

Don't sit there and tell me if you were being assaulted and about to be raped that you wouldn't hope a man cop would show up instead of a woman cop, don't do it.

You're pushing gender neutral politics not equality which is what you feminists always do.

You are such an a*hole. Are you now telling Rana what she thinks isn't what she thinks?

Of course we would just want a cop. Who cares about gender? Oh, well YOU do, we don't.

Don't tell us what we think or that we're lying.

You're lying.

I'm guessing either would show up with a gun and according to you guys a gun trumps all.

You're lying.

Lol, I wouldn't care who showed up, as long as they were able to stop the assault.

You are such an a*hole. Are you now telling Rana what she thinks isn't what she thinks?

Of course we would just want a cop. Who cares about gender? Oh, well YOU do, we don't.

Don't tell us what we think or that we're lying.

You're playing gender neutral politics and watching too much TV at the same time.

The gender neutral Jersey Shore feminists want you to believe that if they're assaulted they want a 5'3" 115 pound woman to intervene and save them instead of a 6'2" 220 pound man because they claim that they want "the best cop" to arrive for the rescue. Whenever you give somebody a job based on their gender or race, somebody else has to lose their job based on their gender or race. Whenever you give somebody a promotion based on their gender or race, somebody else has to be overlooked for the promotion based on their gender or race regardless of that person being better qualified and through merit achievement an actual earned award. This is the bottom line when it comes to gender neutral politics on the part of the left and it has nothing to do with equality of the sexes from the shores but it instead has everything to do with power in society for the Jersey Shores by way of affirmative action in all areas of social norms making the female dominate and the male a second tier player.

Hollywood chips in with this ridicules image of female cops jumping from rooftop to rooftop and beating up and apprehending bad guys twice their weight and size but in reality this isn't the case. The firearm supposedly being the last line of defense for a cop therefore becomes the only necessary means to stop the above discussed assault under gender neutral situations of insanity brought to society through quotas and affirmative action for the left's victim groups.

The gender neutral Jersey Shore feminists want you to believe that if they're assaulted they want a 5'3" 115 pound woman to intervene and save them instead of a 6'2" 220 pound man because they claim that they want "the best cop" to arrive for the rescue. Whenever you give somebody a job based on their gender or race, somebody else has to lose their job based on their gender or race. Whenever you give somebody a promotion based on their gender or race, somebody else has to be overlooked for the promotion based on their gender or race regardless of that person being better qualified and through merit achievement an actual earned award. This is the bottom line when it comes to gender neutral politics on the part of the left and it has nothing to do with equality of the sexes from the shores but it instead has everything to do with power in society for the Jersey Shores by way of affirmative action in all areas of social norms making the female dominate and the male a second tier player.

Hollywood chips in with this ridicules image of female cops jumping from rooftop to rooftop and beating up and apprehending bad guys twice their weight and size but in reality this isn't the case. The firearm supposedly being the last line of defense for a cop therefore becomes the only necessary means to stop the above discussed assault under gender neutral situations of insanity brought to society through quotas and affirmative action for the left's victim groups.

You are a hoot, so all male cops are big strapping 6'2" 205, huh, lol

Deshy, where are we with you licking my bunghole clean in an effort to get me to give up wet wipes?

Also, where was your indignation when Billy told HOwey to kill himself? Selective?

Fuck off bitch

You're way over the line of decency with this tirade. Perhaps you should take your hatred for women to someone who is professionally accredited to deal with such sickness and see how you might be treated. Sick people such as yourself can be treated, not always successfully unfortunately, but you can be treated. In the meantime, I would clean up your language because you are just showing everyone what a creepy and irrational imbecile you really are. And it's an ugly picture of a man with no morals and even less respect. You reflect badly on Churchill, conservatives and the conservative ideology. And rather than having your hateful and ignorant posts liked by others, the other conservatives here if they had even an ounce of sense or decency would be here condemning you for your treatment of evince and the language you are using, that they aren't is even more damning of them than your original comment!

I bet most Vietnam Vets are embarrassed to know you are a member of that elite group of patriotic Americans. It's too bad you haven't tired of posting this irrelevant and mindless blather. I think you might want to get to the VA and show them some of your posts here. I think you could make a good case for PTSD, or at least brain damage from exposure to Agent Orange. If not that then you will have to take personal responsibility for your misogyny and bigotry! The VA is there to help you, avail yourself!

You're way over the line of decency with this tirade. Perhaps you should take your hatred for women to someone who is professionally accredited to deal with such sickness and see how you might be treated. Sick people such as yourself can be treated, not always successfully unfortunately, but you can be treated. In the meantime, I would clean up your language because you are just showing everyone what a creepy and irrational imbecile you really are. And it's an ugly picture of a man with no morals and even less respect. You reflect badly on Churchill, conservatives and the conservative ideology. And rather than having your hateful and ignorant posts liked by others, the other conservatives here if they had even an ounce of sense or decency would be here condemning you for your treatment of evince and the language you are using, that they aren't is even more damning of them than your original comment!

Apparently you haven't been reading the shit that Desh has printed.
I thought women wanted the right to be equal and his comment goes right along with what she's dished out.

Back