I think telling a person to kill themselves should be a bannable offense

You along with another feminist already stated that "conservative women" are stupid which I already explained as being the normal kneejerk impression among The Witches Of East wick, the liberal feminists and the secular leftist establishment that they belong to. I also explained that conservative women become much more than just stupid when they decide to enter the national political stage, then they become dangerous and a threat to an important part of the entire liberal agenda.

Palin, who in 2008 became a favorite among republican voters polled and her numbers putting her temporarily at the top nationally was simply one of these threats. A figure head, an example of the feminists core target of hatred and their women's organizations refusing to say a word in her defense while she was being dehumanized by the media and rejected totally by the Washington Republican establishment elites.

Personally I never supported her and in 08 I supported Ron Paul after McCain got the pub nomination but it sickens me just how much the conservative men refuse to display any semblance of chivalry in defending these more traditional women and I myself do it consistently despite not actually supporting such politically depending on the candidate.

What does any of that babbling bullshit have to do with Palin being a retard?

By the way, thanks for the compliment. It is often assumed I am female, but you are the first to call me a feminist. I am glad it is recognised that I support a sex other than my own.

So why are you talking Devil inspired nonsense?

10on38n.jpg

It didn't seem to be that difficult a question.

Perhaps I was mistaken.

Your entire second generation hippy existence could be described as a mistake.

The country's been feminized Zappy to your delight. The war against men and the civilization that they established has turned America's final days to the final countdown.

The country's been feminized Zappy to your delight. The war against men and the civilization that they established has turned America's final days to the final countdown.

You are totally absolutely wrong, but since you hate this country so much - leave. Saudi Arabia might suit you.

You are totally absolutely wrong, but since you hate this country so much - leave. Saudi Arabia might suit you.

The government will get very, very mad if we do that.

And in reference to you, organized faggots and organized feminists are one in the same.

Fraternities:

The Boy Scouts Of America

Little League Baseball

The Armed Forces Of The United States

The Roman Catholic Church

The Episcopal Church

Any organization with the word "men" in it.

A few more fraternities.

The country's community police and fire departments.

I think the majority of citizens especially women would much rather prefer a man cop protecting them instead of a woman cop. As far as the fire department is concerned, it's both laughable and tragic at the same time to try and justify gender neutrality over this to say the least.

A few more fraternities.

The country's community police and fire departments.

I think the majority of citizens especially women would much rather prefer a man cop protecting them instead of a woman cop. As far as the fire department is concerned, it's both laughable and tragic at the same time to try and justify gender neutrality over this to say the least.

You are one piece of work.

Racist AND Sexist!

It's no wonder you live down South

It's a good thing most men aren't enormous, whining crybabies like you, or "civilization" wouldn't have come as far as we have.

Back