I think telling a person to kill themselves should be a bannable offense

you come onto a forum, you either contribute to the overal depth, and ideas, or you decide to chatter up inanities.

There isn't any rulebook; that said if the forum (messageboard) is so fucked up with hatred, crosstalk among the members to the exclusion of discussions

the forum isn't going to gain any new members.

Peopel make a decision to stay or not -there are a lot of boards out there -i used to look at this one since it was one of the first.

Came here because my old board was runied with crap talk.

Staying, at least till this place blows up in stupidity.

LOL at Taffy.

If you hate Americans, why are you trolling an American political forum?

I don't hate Americans - why should I? I come here for the incredible fun of reading American right-wing weirdoes pretending to be human. Nutters to a barking man!

Last edited:
I don't hate Americans - why should I? I come here fore the incredible fun of reading American right-wing weirdoes pretending to be human. Nutters to a barking man!

Shouldn't you be protesting the English occupation of your slag heaps or something?

you come onto a forum, you either contribute to the overal depth, and ideas, or you decide to chatter up inanities.

There isn't any rulebook; that said if the forum (messageboard) is so fucked up with hatred, crosstalk among the members to the exclusion of discussions

the forum isn't going to gain any new members.

Peopel make a decision to stay or not -there are a lot of boards out there -i used to look at this one since it was one of the first.

Came here because my old board was runied with crap talk.

Staying, at least till this place blows up in stupidity.

This forum is tolerable if you put a lot of people on ignore and if you don't read threads started by the worst of them. The problem then becomes if they aren't banned from threads, then they post their crap and others respond and the thread goes way offtopic.

Unfortunately new people don't have their ignore lists set up and yeah, I've known a couple people who left because of the crap.

This forum is tolerable if you put a lot of people on ignore and if you don't read threads started by the worst of them. The problem then becomes if they aren't banned from threads, then they post their crap and others respond and the thread goes way offtopic.

Unfortunately new people don't have their ignore lists set up and yeah, I've known a couple people who left because of the crap.
seems to be endemic to messageboards moreso now - i've been online about 7 years , used to be some cohesion - or at least not the clutter.

how do I use the ignore feature here?

I know you don't like ignoring people, but ignoring ILA is necessary on this board.

The practice of censorship is a mainstay of the left while they keep claiming they're for free speech.

This feminist witch no doubt used shout down tactics herself in college as an aspiring Marxist during seminars.

If they don't like what you're saying, they simply censor you.

seems to be endemic to messageboards moreso now - i've been online about 7 years , used to be some cohesion - or at least not the clutter.

Why do you need the ignore feature?

This is a political forum and if you're left, you are the enemy .. period.

This isn't a social networking venue and the left wants total victory, not compromise.

They are examples here of just how far left radically America has become.

Go into settings (top right) and you'll see the ignore option on the left side menu.

I wondered that. Tekky do you use willpower or an ignore?

Either way, ILA repeats it often enough. All you have to do is stop talking to that person. If you don't like somebody IRL, you stop talking to them.

Philly, using the ignore feature isn't censoring anyone. They can still rant and rave and insult me; I just don't have to read it.

I choose who I want to read when I pick up magazines, newspapers, books; not reading the ones left behind isn't censoring them.

I wondered that. Tekky do you use willpower or an ignore?

I use the ignore function. I don't want slime from ILA and BM and others entering my eyes. Unfortunately, it doesn't work if they are quoted, but other than that it works well.

My current list:
Ignore List
To remove a user from your ignore list, un-check the box associated with their name and click the 'Save Changes' button.

To add a user to the list, enter their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.

Ignore List
**RacerX** 007 Big money Boris The Animal Classic Liberal DamnYankee Grindsdaddy I Love America Legion Troll PostmodernProphet Taft2016 Truth Detector USFREEDOM911

Check / Uncheck All

LOL, she claims to ignore anyone who spanks her in a discussion but obliquely addresses them almost daily.

It's like a child thinking you can't see them if they cover their own eyes.

Back