I think telling a person to kill themselves should be a bannable offense

I'm a confederate Yankee who supports Rand Paul, states rights, constitutional republicanism, opposes faggot Christian coalitions, liberal feminists, soft shoe eastern Rockefeller republicans and I support local government and NOT any federal central authority.

Over the top boys!

In other words, you're posting from an insane asylum.

siwwy wabbit, you couldn't defeat a limp carrot. You're a toothless old man raving in your 1950s era study with a green and orange shag rug heavily coated with ash from your cheap cigarettes that you keep smoking. Tell me, is there anything besides beer and a 6month old container of yogurt in your frig?

Get out, get some sun, let some light into your brain.

And you, you G damned soulless feminist witch are going to lose your mantra as THE example of American womanhood.

You've been tearing my country apart for far too long and now it's time for you .. long over time for you to go quietly into the political happy hunting ground evening.

You are one member of the Democratic party's special interest victim group, the feminists and you are enormously powerful with all the politicians both Democrat and Republican you have on your payroll and you have the support of the national media.

And you are going to go.

there is NO place for such comments in the internets world.

Lets face it folks we may THINK we know people here but in reality we don't.

Telling someone they should kill themselves is just like screaming FIRE in a theater.

I think it should be a bannable offense

Fuck off and die. :)

Siwwy wabbit, you are really silly. But I don't want to make you blow a gasket, so I won't answer you anymore.

I'm not blowing any gadgets, I'm telling you the truth.

You are going to be defeated. You don't want debate, you could care less what I think, you want total victory and you wont settle for anything less.

So you come up with advice to what's her face on how to eliminate opposing voices because you don't care about opposing voices, you only care about your leftist associates and their opinions.

I use the ignore function. I don't want slime from ILA and BM and others entering my eyes. Unfortunately, it doesn't work if they are quoted, but other than that it works well.

My current list:
Ignore List
To remove a user from your ignore list, un-check the box associated with their name and click the 'Save Changes' button.

To add a user to the list, enter their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.

Ignore List
**RacerX** 007 Big money Boris The Animal Classic Liberal DamnYankee Grindsdaddy I Love America Legion Troll PostmodernProphet Taft2016 Truth Detector USFREEDOM911

Check / Uncheck All

:woot::woot::cheer:

Mine's better.

you-should-kill-yourself--4004_preview.gif

And you, you G damned soulless feminist witch are going to lose your mantra as THE example of American womanhood.

You've been tearing my country apart for far too long and now it's time for you .. long over time for you to go quietly into the political happy hunting ground evening.

You are one member of the Democratic party's special interest victim group, the feminists and you are enormously powerful with all the politicians both Democrat and Republican you have on your payroll and you have the support of the national media.

And you are going to go.

I hope to God you're not married.

And you are going to go.

where is this coming from??? lol...

this thread is a good example of pointing out what bothers you the most and enticing people to do it that much more.

He's almost a caricature of what we consider to be the rabid right. He covers all the bases.

2uh05t1.jpg

When I went to college, Daddy (whoever he is) gave me a brand new car and Mommy gave me not one but two credit cards! I drove around the campus shouting out the window to all my fellow students: SOCIAL JUSTICE! HUMAN RIGHTS!

I hope to God you're not married.

And I hope the day finally arrives when you stop hating men .. especially white men .. your center hate target.

But as long as you continue to wear the label "liberal feminist", you will always be the whining victim of the white man whom you describe as the white male hegemony of the country.

Back