I think telling a person to kill themselves should be a bannable offense

I agree. But consider that there are a lot more bannable offences being committed on this forum.

Actually no they are not being committed, because a "banable offense" depends on the specific rules of a particular board. Here many of what you would consider bannable offenses, are not bannable offenses.

Taffy was a Welshman, Taffy was a thief;
Taffy came to my house and stole a piece of beef;
I went to Taffy's house, Taffy wasn't in;
I jumped upon his Sunday hat and poked it with a pin.

Taffy was a Welshman, Taffy was a sham;
Taffy came to my house and stole a piece of lamb;
I went to Taffy's house, Taffy was away,
I stuffed his socks with sawdust and filled his shoes with clay.

Taffy was a Welshman, Taffy was a cheat,
Taffy came to my house, and stole a piece of meat;
I went to Taffy's house, Taffy was not there,
I hung his coat and trousers to roast before a fire.

there is NO place for such comments in the internets world.

Lets face it folks we may THINK we know people here but in reality we don't.

Telling someone they should kill themselves is just like screaming FIRE in a theater.

I think it should be a bannable offense

This DOES NOT belong on the political boards. This belongs either in the off topic forum or the war zone.

It's puzzy emotionalism from some old feminist hag trying for a morality play who can't define right from wrong in the first place to begin with. It's not a "current event", it's touchy feely emotionalism from a leftist who's trying to actually make a moral judgment on someone else here.

Oh, and Annata - I find hiding the signatures and images makes this board a lot more usable as well; that's under Settings/General Settings - thread display options.

I find hiding the signatures and images makes this board a lot more usable as well.

ostrich-head-in-sand.jpg

Oddly, I haven't ignored Philly Rabbit yet, because I find his rants and meltdowns kind of fascinating in a sick way.

Philly Rabbit is going to defeat you .. soundly.

No quarter .. YOU ARE THE ENEMY! .. period!

You're sitting there whining about putting people on ignore because certain people say things that you don't like which means you have no business spewing out your leftist fluff on a pol board in the first place if you cannot stand opposing opinions. Your political days are numbered, Madame Queen Collectivist, we're going to politically bury you.

Really? Because you're certainly new. Iolo is certainly new. We've been overflowing with new members as of late.

redacting my quote...but that's fine,,you would know more then me, though i'm not all that new.

all for new blood, keeps the rest of us honest.

Philly, using the ignore feature isn't censoring anyone. They can still rant and rave and insult me; I just don't have to read it.

I choose who I want to read when I pick up magazines, newspapers, books; not reading the ones left behind isn't censoring them.

And the soft shoe republican just gave you a whittle smooch.

The republicans are another group who have to go and will.

We'll start with the old family patriarch, old lady Bush.

You're sitting there whining about putting people on ignore because certain people say things that you don't like which means you have no business spewing out your leftist fluff on a pol board in the first place if you cannot stand opposing opinions. Your political days are numbered, Madame Queen Collectivist, we're going to politically bury you.

"we" being you and the voices in your head?

Oh, and Annata - I find hiding the signatures and images makes this board a lot more usable as well; that's under Settings/General Settings - thread display options.

Oh, and Annata, I'm going to a toady feminist latte sip and cheese nibble later at Café Bistro if you'd like to join me.

We're going to show pictures of naked black men and Philly Rabbit in his Nazi uniform.

siwwy wabbit, you couldn't defeat a limp carrot. You're a toothless old man raving in your 1950s era study with a green and orange shag rug heavily coated with ash from your cheap cigarettes that you keep smoking. Tell me, is there anything besides beer and a 6month old container of yogurt in your frig?

Get out, get some sun, let some light into your brain.

"we" being you and the voices in your head?

I'm a confederate Yankee who supports Rand Paul, states rights, constitutional republicanism, opposes faggot Christian coalitions, liberal feminists, soft shoe eastern Rockefeller republicans and I support local government and NOT any federal central authority.

Over the top boys!

Back