I think telling a person to kill themselves should be a bannable offense

every one of those fucking lies you will NEVER live down.

You are stabbing your party to death with every fucking lie

dear Idiot did you even read that one you fucking brain dead asshole?

IT agrees with me

Claim: 8.2 million Americans can’t find full-time work partly due to Obamacare.

FactCheck.org says: False.

I know it does. That's what non-partisanism is. Read more. There's more. C'mon Lumpy, I thought a truth seeker like yourself would appreciate the truth. Or at least enjoy feeling like you are right.

why are you such a massive failure?
Care to explain this one?

Damn... If I donate more to Obama's campaign, can we get Philly's number lowered? Would be interesting to hear him screaming "but I'm white" to try to keep the drones off him...

Tell me which of the two political parties represents the interests of white males in this country.

Everybody else is represented, all victim groups pitted against each other for the most tax funding.

Does the Democratic party have a special interest lobby for white males in Washington DC?

Sit there and lie through your teeth and tell me that white males aren't the absolute devils of society.

Tell me they're not discriminated against.

Tell me in a divorce proceeding, the house and the kids automatically don't go to the woman and the man doesn't walk and doesn't only end up with visitation rights .. maybe.

Tell me white men still have the right of assembly, the right of association, and the right to privacy.

Tell me which of the two political parties represents the interests of white males in this country.

The Republican party...they represent ONLY white males

Does the Democratic party have a special interest lobby for white males in Washington DC?

Who cares?

Sit there and lie through your teeth and tell me that white males aren't the absolute devils of society.

They aren't...that's just YOUR OPINION.

Tell me they're not discriminated against.

They aren't.

Tell me in a divorce proceeding, the house and the kids automatically don't go to the woman and the man doesn't walk and doesn't only end up with visitation rights .. maybe.

The house and kids don't automatically go to the woman...that's just bullshit.

Tell me white men still have the right of assembly, the right of association, and the right to privacy.

They do...they just aren't allowed to openly discriminate against minorities and that's what really chaps your racist ass.

he only has stupid questions....

Hey Marxist feminist with your ignore button. You didn't answer any of my questions on purpose.

White males are a minority in this country. Tell me why they don't have a special interest lobby in Washington DC and why doesn't neither political party represent their interests.

[
QUOTE=ZappasGuitar;1326587]The Republican party...they represent ONLY white males

No they do not. They represent the same women / minority groups as do the Democrats while they take the white male vote for granted. The republicans can't garner enough of the votes from these minority / women groups because of their lobbies which white males don't have.

Who cares?

They aren't...that's just YOUR OPINION.

They aren't.

The house and kids don't automatically go to the woman...that's just bullshit.

Yes they do unless there is drug usage and child endangerment involved. The feminists were the original big supporters of no fault divorce for this reason.

They do...they just aren't allowed to openly discriminate against minorities and that's what really chaps your racist ass.
[/QUOTE]

My racist ass knows that this agenda by a degenerate like you Zappy is all a purposeful plan to destroy western civilization.

Back