I think telling a person to kill themselves should be a bannable offense

there is NO place for such comments in the internets world.

Lets face it folks we may THINK we know people here but in reality we don't.

Telling someone they should kill themselves is just like screaming FIRE in a theater.

I think it should be a bannable offense

While I agree that is way beyond the pale, banning isn't the answer. Ignoring those that do such? I'm in.

Actually, yes they can...but don't let the truth stop your histrionics.

???

Are you implying that men aren't allowed to change their clothes without a woman being present?

Because I do just that each and every day.

Once again, you are wrong.

TV shows that depict intelligent white men:

The Mentalist

Elementary

Monk

House

The Big Bang Theory

NCIS

Law & Order

...I could go on and on but it's obvious you just don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Yes...AS ARE MEN.

Ah HA...you are just pissed because you're not allowed to hang around the girl's locker room and watch them change.

ALMOST ALWAYS?? Why, just yesterday you said it was ALWAYS...way to move that goalpost!

In summation...once again your incredible stupidity shines like a beacon, lighting the way for everyone to see how completely full of shit you truly are.

Somebody who worships another dead doper isn't exactly an intellectual giant himself. Any male who wishes privacy at a YMCA which has turned into a daycare center / women's exercise facility will have to endure female attendants in the men's locker areas and female directors in the front offices.

And any men who wish to start a private organization exclusive to men only will also get a quick wakeup call for their efforts from the national feminists organizations also.

nd don't tell me you're doing otherwise.

Conservative women in the meantime are considered stupid by you and if they try to gain national political status, you and your "ladies" begin the process of dehumanization on them. It happened to Palin, It happened to Baucman (spelling), it happened to that woman in Delaware, O'Donnell.

All of whom happen to be actual idiots.

The only faith folk like you have is the worship of money and power. God is merely anecdotal....a political asset to be exploited to keep the money flowing to the top.

If you really believed in God's message, you'd know that greed and power has nothing to do with faith.

Oh I worship money and power?

You're another ostrich with your head in the sand lavishing in the NFL roman baths making moral judgments on me referring when you need to back to your computer pacifier that raised you.

there is NO place for such comments in the internets world.

Lets face it folks we may THINK we know people here but in reality we don't.

Telling someone they should kill themselves is just like screaming FIRE in a theater.

I think it should be a bannable offense

I think your vile behavior should be bannable too...

And of course your liberal feminist victims are all intelligentsia.

Who know that a conservative woman holding political power in this country could start a cultural revolution among young people especially young female people.

Dear gracious, I bet he doesn't know of any other conservative women, so very sad. I bet he doesn't even respect those conservative women he listed, from his comments, I don't think he likes women, period. He sounds like a guy who got hit hard in a divorce settlement and it has made him very bitter.

LOL

It's true though!

........... who know that a conservative woman holding political power in this country could start a cultural revolution in America especially among young females.

And we cannot have that when the grand queens of collectivism themselves, who are the victims of the white male hegemony are all trying to maintain their royal throne of womanhood in society, now can we?

Isn't it time for you to issue me another death wish you disgrace, before I go for the day?

Or maybe you'll start yet another tribute thread about me in the zone and forbid me from participating in it.

Dear gracious, I bet he doesn't know of any other conservative women, so very sad. I bet he doesn't even respect those conservative women he listed, from his comments, I don't think he likes women, period. He sounds like a guy who got hit hard in a divorce settlement and it has made him very bitter.

Well I do know that you were trying to get me knocked off when I was over there in the Delta.

You missed. Does that count to?

Well I do know that you were trying to get me knocked off when I was over there in the Delta.

You missed. Does that count to?

Lol, silly rabbit, I was 12 years old, hardly interested in Vietnam, other than the sad news stories about all the young men being killed.

........... who know that a conservative woman holding political power in this country could start a cultural revolution in America especially among young females.

And we cannot have that when the grand queens of collectivism themselves, who are the victims of the white male hegemony are all trying to maintain their royal throne of womanhood in society, now can we?

Who is this fictional woman of yours?

Who is this fictional woman of yours?

A conservative woman is stupid and she's fine as long as she's running a town like Wasilla Alaska.

But if a conservative woman gets national political ambitions, she then becomes a threat to the feminist agenda and then is dehumanized from all sides.

Lol, silly rabbit, I was 12 years old, hardly interested in Vietnam, other than the sad news stories about all the young men being killed.

Well how come you look at least 10 years older than me in your profile picture?

Clean living I guess.

Well how come you look at least 10 years older than me in your profile picture?

Clean living I guess.

I will explain it slowly to you, again, the picture is my mom and dad, they were 89 and 90 when the picture was taken. They look great for their ages, don't they!

A conservative woman is stupid and she's fine as long as she's running a town like Wasilla Alaska.

But if a conservative woman gets national political ambitions, she then becomes a threat to the feminist agenda and then is dehumanized from all sides.

Palin is not well thought of in her hometown, or her home state, she is a quiter.

Palin did not start a cultural revolution, you are delusional.

I think highly of several conservative women on the national level, but Sarah Palin isn't one of them. She was chosen for her looks, not her intellect or accomplishments.

Palin is not well thought of in her hometown, or her home state, she is a quiter.

Palin did not start a cultural revolution, you are delusional.

I think highly of several conservative women on the national level, but Sarah Palin isn't one of them. She was chosen for her looks, not her intellect or accomplishments.

She is very pretty, but I would like to see her de-pouf her hair. Just my opinion.

Back