Idaho Senator (R) Arrested in Airport

OMG - I'm laughing my ass off.

The Idaho Values Alliance--"Making Idaho the Friendliest Place in the World to Raise a Family"--is going to have a hard time swallowing the latest news about its beloved Sen. Larry Craig (R-ID), who pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct for lewd conduct in an airport restroom.

Here's one page of the group's site, a news update where it praises Craig for his "pro-life" vote on stem cell research, followed by a "Bonus Byte" on the perils of homosexuality and airport restrooms:

It totally sounds Like Senator Craig was cruising Craigslist and airports for "action".

:rolleyes:

Maybe it is like I said the gay life is how those guys avoid abortion ?

LMAO!

This is killing me! His "excuse" for why he touched the other dude's foot, is because he stands and straddles to take a dump! LOL

Worst. Excuse. Ever!
It sounds like the "wide stance" thing must be a regular occurrence with such activity. It would be difficult to touch my foot. It is likely the officer also had a "wide stance" showing availability.

LMAO!

This is killing me! His "excuse" for why he touched the other dude's foot, is because he stands and straddles to take a dump! LOL

Worst. Excuse. Ever!

This is on a par with the republican legislator claiming that he offered a big black dude a blowjob, because he was intimidated and frightened for his life!

Do these schmucks think anyone is buying this bullshit?

It sounds like the "wide stance" thing must be a regular occurrence with such activity. It would be difficult to touch my foot. It is likely the officer also had a "wide stance" showing availability.

Evidently there's some "code" in tapping feet that signals interest in homosexual action.

Ya learn something new every day.

This is on a par with the republican legislator claiming that he offered a big black dude a blowjob, because he was intimidated and frightened for his life!

Only other shmucks.

I'm convinced. I mean, I always walk right in and start playing footsie with the guy next to me totally innocently! I mean, really...

/sarcasm

How is that lewd conduct? He may have made a pass at someone. So fucking what?

In a sense I agree with you. It seems to me that until a guy actually starts attempting to perform some act he hasn't done anything wrong. I talk to women in the airport and my saying "hi" really implies "hello I would love to sleep with you". I would be f*cking pissed if I got busted for that.

I'm sure there are laws against having sex in the bathroom stall. But it seems like if you have not actually done anything yet you haven't committed any crime.

I should add I guess this is the civil libretarian in me. If I saw two dudes getting it on in a bathroom stall at the airport though I would still be pissed.

Sure, if he were acting on it, that would be lewd conduct.

As Damo mentioned, it may be that the cop was attempting to entrap homosexuals, much like FDR used to do as Secretary of the Navy. This should be shouted down, and you would think the left would, but partisanship comes well before principle for too many.

LMAO!

Worst. Excuse. Ever!

You'd think, if you were telling a lie, you'd at least try to come up with something that isn't embarrassing.

Last edited:
13988535.jpg

Yeah, he's definitely a fag.

He should just admit it. He needs to defend his peoples, not cower in fear!

Back