Idaho Senator (R) Arrested in Airport

Maybe this foot-tapping business was a merely a subtle attempt to ask if his neighbour could "spare a square" in Morse Code.

You can't penalise (fnarr fnarr) the man for being unobservant.

For an arrest it should require more conduct than a mere foot tap!
Well, he did give him a business card... Depending on which story you believe. Foot tapping business card giving fool! He should be arrested! Oh, he was.

There has to be something more to the story, or he pled guilty too quickly. Either way. There has to be more than the footsie and business card.

There has to be something more to the story, or he pled guilty too quickly. Either way. There has to be more than the footsie and business card.

I agree, and once this police report becomes public record we will see what this is really all about. When I prosecuted these cases there was more to them than a tapping foot or else I would explain to the cop I needed more and would drop the charges.

Usually the dude would be masterbating or trying to peek over the stall repietedly.

Maybe this foot-tapping business was a merely a subtle attempt to ask if his neighbour could "spare a square" in Morse Code.

You can't penalise (fnarr fnarr) the man for being unobservant.

It did also mention that the senator said he picked up a piece of paper from the floor.... yech... I don't like to touch anything in a public restroom.
I wonder what was written on the paper ?

It did also mention that the senator said he picked up a piece of paper from the floor.... yech... I don't like to touch anything in a public restroom.
It was his business card.

I wonder if that means that they are scattered throughout many different airports.

He was just cleaning up the place.... Making sure there was no litter.

Bend over I think I love you?

I mention this only because, a very popular line amoung hetero men is, "lay down I think I love you," and I figure, other than a disagreement on plumbing, there's not that much diff between a hetero and a homosexual man.

Bend over I think I love you?

I mention this only because, a very popular line amoung hetero men is, "lay down I think I love you," and I figure, other than a disagreement on plumbing, there's not that much diff between a hetero and a homosexual man.
I have never heard such a line. I certainly have never spoke it. Popular?

And I think you are forgetting the keen fashion sense.

I have never heard such a line. I certainly have never spoke it. Popular?

And I think you are forgetting the keen fashion sense.

Oh. Maybe that's what I say when I'm drunk then. Either way, I've heard the line somewhere, I'm sure.

True on the fashion sense!

OMG i travel like 10x a year and lately have been on a constant state of delays of cancels spending tons of time in airports and i have never even known about airport br gay sex before. Crazy.

I did have some dude hit on me at a bar tho. Just politely said no thanks to him buying me a beer and moved a few seats over.

NO!!!

I can't stop laughing about this:

Police Report
An undercover officer just happened to be investigating complaints of lewd behavior and cruising in the men's restroom there when Craig decided to repeatedly leer between the cracks into the stall the officer was in, then proceeded to enter the adjacent stall and play footsie and gesture under the partition for sex. Larry, btw, learn to flush.

Karsnia then showed his police identification under the stall.

"Craig responded, 'No!!!'

Officer Karsnia: "With my left hand near the floor, I pointed towards the exit," the report said.

I again pointed towards the exit. Craig exited the stall with his roller bags without flushing the toilet. ... Craig said he would not go. I told Craig that he was under arrest, he had to go, and that I didn't want to make a scene. Craig then left the restroom."

Sure, if he were acting on it, that would be lewd conduct.

As Damo mentioned, it may be that the cop was attempting to entrap homosexuals, much like FDR used to do as Secretary of the Navy. This should be shouted down, and you would think the left would, but partisanship comes well before principle for too many.

What are you babbling about? Neither heterosexuals nor homosexuals should be having sex in public bathrooms.

Back