Idaho Senator (R) Arrested in Airport

NO!!!

I can't stop laughing about this:

Police Report
An undercover officer just happened to be investigating complaints of lewd behavior and cruising in the men's restroom there when Craig decided to repeatedly leer between the cracks into the stall the officer was in, then proceeded to enter the adjacent stall and play footsie and gesture under the partition for sex. Larry, btw, learn to flush.

Karsnia then showed his police identification under the stall.

"Craig responded, 'No!!!'

Officer Karsnia: "With my left hand near the floor, I pointed towards the exit," the report said.

I again pointed towards the exit. Craig exited the stall with his roller bags without flushing the toilet. ... Craig said he would not go. I told Craig that he was under arrest, he had to go, and that I didn't want to make a scene. Craig then left the restroom."

Well, Cypress, considering why he was in there, I doubt there was anything in the toilet bowl to flush.

Darla,

I especially like the: "No!!! yell from Craig, when the cop stuck his cop ID under the stall to show the Senator.

OMG! I bet that almost gave the old perv a heart attack!

Dear Friends,

Please show some compassion and understanding for the Senator.

Its perfectly normal to do God's Will and campaign against the gay agenda, yet at the same time feel some attraction for the same sex. We all do. Don't we?

I mean, who could resist the temptation of a hot, hunky policeman, fireman, or massage therapist?

Cheers,

Ted

Darla,

I especially like the: "No!!! yell from Craig, when the cop stuck his cop ID under the stall to show the Senator.

OMG! I bet that almost gave the old perv a heart attack!
The report says, he said "No!" it doesn't say he shouted it out for all the world to hear.

Dear Friends,

Please show some compassion and understanding for the Senator.

Its perfectly normal to do God's Will and campaign against the gay agenda, yet at the same time feel some attraction for the same sex. We all do. Don't we?

I mean, who could resist the temptation of a hot, hunky policeman, fireman, or massage therapist?

Cheers,

Ted

Not moi.

I can't imagine being the cop assigned to this. My job would be to sit in the stall and wait for a dude to tap his foot and move his hand palm up in the direction toward the back wall?

I can't imagine being the cop assigned to this. My job would be to sit in the stall and wait for a dude to tap his foot and move his hand palm up in the direction toward the back wall?

I didn't read the whole article, is that the sign, palm up? I wonder what the significance of that is? Weird.

The report says, he said "No!" it doesn't say he shouted it out for all the world to hear.

Thanks for that clarification, superfreak. ;)

It still doesn't make it one iota less funny. Can you imagine his shock when that police badge appeared under the stall divider? LOL

They probably give this job to the rookie cops. Suckers!

Thanks for that clarification, superfreak. ;)

It still doesn't make it one iota less funny. Can you imagine his shock when that police badge appeared under the stall divider? LOL
He may have just had to drop his drawers and do what the stall was designed for...

When riding a motorcycle we have what we call the "pucker", when somebody tries to come into your lane or something that makes you avoid an accident you have a$$ pucker... I think he found a new way to get that particular sensation...

He may have just had to drop his drawers and do what the stall was designed for...

When riding a motorcycle we have what we call the "pucker", when somebody tries to come into your lane or something that makes you avoid an accident you have a$$ pucker... I think he found a new way to get that particular sensation...

I mean, is there anything that you people won't post on this board?

I really can't imagine it. Just too foreign of a situation for me to visualize fully.

You know, I had a "tryst" with a girlfriend in a stall in a women's bathroom once.

And if we had been caught by a cop, we would have been detained and fined (and rightly so) contrary to Rstringfield's fevered imagination of "liberal hypocrisy"

Back