• Trump

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Biden

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Undecided/Third Party

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think we would all have a heart attack, including Trump! ;)

Trump really, really wants to win reelection. He likes sitting at the big desk and playing with all the buttons.

I see the RWNJ sock puppets are beginning to vote. Make sure Mason sees this poll so he can add his 3-4 votes. :)

Says all the true nutsacks! :)

I'm not sure who you think you are kidding here dude- yourself maybe- BUT I AM FOCUSED AND I KNOW WHAT I WANT.

I'm smart enough to know that writing in some GOMER PYLE for president on my precious ballot is not going to save my democratic privileges.

BUT YOU DO WHAT YOU THINK IS BEST FOR YOU!

I'm not sure who you think you are kidding here dude- yourself maybe- BUT I AM FOCUSED AND I KNOW WHAT I WANT.

I'm smart enough to know that writing in some GOMER PYLE for president on my precious ballot is not going to save my democratic privileges.

BUT YOU DO WHAT YOU THINK IS BEST FOR YOU!

Why do you think I'm kidding? You and I can agree to disagree about your focus and desires.

Write in Gomer Pyle? Shazam! Thanks for the tip!

Thankya, ma'm, I will.
tiphat.gif

Like I'd vote for a Progressive Leftist government... If it looks like Trump will sweep Arizona, it'll be a third party candidate. If not, I'll hold my nose and vote for Trump to keep Biden and the idiot Democrats out of office.

It's really too bad the Democrats have gone so far Left as a party. If they were even Clinton era, I'd vote for Krysten Sinema here in Arizona. But, there's no way I'd do that given the potential for a majority Democrat party to totally screw the pooch on everything being idiot Leftists.

:) It's open for another 6 days.

Why waste time talking to him & his shitty attempt to derail your thread??

he says it's stupid but wants to talk about it..............:rolleyes:

Polls are not very popular here & most never vote........... Hopefully that is not indicative of their ambivalence to their civic duty......

It's a run-of-the-mill Poll that will give a sense of where the JPP Membership is (at this point in time) compared with the National Polls. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'll make a prediction
anatta - Trump
Tinfoil - Trump
Concart - Biden
Joanie - Biden

How do you think I'm doing so far? Betcha I'm 4 for 4 at this point.

Why waste time talking to him & his shitty attempt to derail your thread??

he says it's stupid but wants to talk about it..............:rolleyes:

Polls are not very popular here & most never vote........... Hopefully that is not indicative of their ambivalence to their civic duty......

I see JPP as a slice of Americana. So, the 'Undecided' Vote, and the 'Don't Vote' crowd will be a reflection of 'US'. It may accurately describe the 'average American Voter'. We could be forecasting the Election outcome right here at JPP. (?)

Back