Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll make a prediction
anatta - Trump
Tinfoil - Trump
Concart - Biden
Joanie - Biden

How do you think I'm doing so far? Betcha I'm 4 for 4 at this point.

That SOUNDS accurate. But 'Voting' is private. So .... who knows what they do behind closed curtains.

Trump - 7
Biden - 3
Undecided - 4

Poll still OPEN.

At least 5 of the Trump votes are from the same person. Trump bitches about illegal votes and rigged elections then his supporters cheat on polls and rig the vote. Figures.

"Undecided" includes Third Party votes. I'm sure most have decided. :)

At least 5 of the Trump votes are from the same person. Trump bitches about illegal votes and rigged elections then his supporters cheat on polls and rig the vote. Figures.

:dunno:

That SOUNDS accurate. But 'Voting' is private. So .... who knows what they do behind closed curtains.

This is true. There's the trump factor where people don't dare admit that they're voting for Trump in a survey or they are branded a rayciss. I'll bet some of those four undecided will vote for Trump once behind the curtain.

This is true. There's the trump factor where people don't dare admit that they're voting for Trump in a survey or they are branded a rayciss. I'll bet some of those four undecided will vote for Trump once behind the curtain.

A possibility. All we can do here is judge the pulse of the JPP Membership. Which, I'm guessing, is a fair representation of America as a whole.

Mason obviously hasn't voted yet. Or he voted undecided in the survey . That's a lot of undecided.

You really have to wonder that?

Yes. We have many Freedom Fighters here like you, Archives, Centerleft, CharacterAssasin, Cinnabar, Domer76, Gonzomin, Micawber, Reagansghost, Katzgar, Trumpet, Floridafan, just to name a few. It will be interesting to see who can take the time to retreat from the Front Lines and actually 'Vote' for a change in the Direction of America.

Mason obviously hasn't voted yet. Or he voted undecided in the survey . That's a lot of undecided.

A problem with such polls is that only those who find it or choose to do so vote. Direct Mason here and I think you'll see the Biden count suddenly jump 2-4 points. Same with the RW Trump cocksuckers who frequently use sock puppets.

If you truly believe this poll is a forecast of the main poll on November 3rd, perhaps we can make a small wager since I'm probably going to lose my ass on Predictit for betting on Trump last Fall.

https://www.predictit.org/markets/detail/3698/Who-will-win-the-2020-US-presidential-election

EDIT: for those who don't know how to read it; the cents number is relative to a dollar. Currently betting 59 cents will earn you a dollar if Biden wins and betting 44 cents will earn you the same if Trump wins. It used to be about 75 cents on Trump earned a dollar. I'm losing money every time Trump talks.

Yes. We have many Freedom Fighters here like you, Archives, Centerleft, CharacterAssasin, Cinnabar, Domer76, Gonzomin, Micawber, Reagansghost, Katzgar, Trumpet, Floridafan, just to name a few. It will be interesting to see who can take the time to retreat from the Front Lines and actually 'Vote' for a change in the Direction of America.

I have already requested my ballot be sent to me.

Back