• Trump

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Biden

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Undecided/Third Party

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not everyone that is not voting for biden or trump isn't undecided, most of us decided we aint voting for them for sure.....:)

Yes. We have many Freedom Fighters here like you, Archives, Centerleft, CharacterAssasin, Cinnabar, Domer76, Gonzomin, Micawber, Reagansghost, Katzgar, Trumpet, Floridafan, just to name a few. It will be interesting to see who can take the time to retreat from the Front Lines and actually 'Vote' for a change in the Direction of America.
I have no doubt that one of two on that list would vote for Trump behind the curtain.

That SOUNDS accurate. But 'Voting' is private. So .... who knows what they do behind closed curtains.

I have no doubt that one of two on that list would vote for Trump behind the curtain.

:) :dunno:

The Internal JPP Poll will give us a good insight into the leanings of the Membership. Who knows, it might be an accurate reflection of the American People. (?)

Not a bad idea. We should try it. Could bring the country together as "one".

They do that in China. Also North Korea. Are you and MSG advocating for an Autocracy?

"Autocracy is a system of government in which supreme political power to direct all the activities of the state is concentrated in the hands of one person, whose decisions are subject to neither external legal restraints nor regularized mechanisms of popular control.Wikipedia"

Is that an Endorsement of a One Party System? (no need to Vote, we've already picked the Winner)

It's denouncement of thinking you can affect change. You can't, I can't, nobody here can. And that will never change.

It's denouncement of thinking you can affect change. You can't, I can't, nobody here can. And that will never change.

2000 Bush/Gore. The US would have taken a different trajectory.
2016 Trump/Hillary. Again, a different trajectory.

2020. Do you think Future Events will be identical if Trump wins or Biden wins?

Back