If the Democratic coup succeeds,

What was confusing to you?
Not to me, but it seems you don't understand what a "coup" is. A candidate that is obviously physically incapable of being able to run the country in good mental/physical health is being told he needs to step down as THE NEXT POTUS CANDIDATE FOR 2025.

There is NO effort to have him currently resign from office. That is why I asked about your subject title and your declaration to never vote DEM again.

Not to me, but it seems you don't understand what a "coup" is. A candidate that is obviously physically incapable of being able to run the country in good mental/physical health is being told he needs to step down as THE NEXT POTUS CANDIDATE FOR 2025.

There is NO effort to have him currently resign from office. That is why I asked about your subject title and your declaration to never vote DEM again.
They are telling primary voters their vote is not valid. THEY decide.

It only helps Trump.

They are telling primary voters their vote is not valid. THEY decide.
Well, since there was NO primary for the Dem party, the DNC is the final stop before an actual candidate is chosen. The purpose of the convention is to CHOOSE the candidate. Now in my lifetime it's been mostly a formality ... BUT .... in theory a candidate can be chosen via vote that is NOT the incumbent President.

So again, there is no "coup". In fact, had Biden not been on the mental/physical decline in the last 4 years, we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

Well, since there was NO primary for the Dem party, the DNC is the final stop before an actual candidate is chosen. The purpose of the convention is to CHOOSE the candidate. Now in my lifetime it's been mostly a formality ... BUT .... in theory a candidate can be chosen via vote that is NOT the incumbent President.

So again, there is no "coup". In fact, had Biden not been on the mental/physical decline in the last 4 years, we wouldn't even be having this conversation.
There was a primary. If you are ignorant or a liar I am not interested.

So, you are voting Trump again?

There was a primary. If you are ignorant or a liar I am not interested.
Oh, there was the usual primaries for state and federal, House and Senate. But as far as for the POTUS, it was a joke ... a forgone conclusion. Party politics as usual. Just saying.

So AGAIN, there was no "coup".

Oh, there was the usual primaries for state and federal, House and Senate. But as far as for the POTUS, it was a joke ... a forgone conclusion. Party politics as usual. Just saying.

So AGAIN, there was no "coup".
I see where you are coming from. A right wing troll.

Back