If the Democratic coup succeeds,

So, you are voting Trump again?
So, you're going to bray like an ass again with this tired, bogus retort?

Just to spare the readers the usual nonsense, I'll state AGAIN (as I've had for years) that in the event I don't like either candidates offered, I vote for the 3rd Party of my choosing or do a write in for the POTUS and VP.

TFB if you don't like it, but in my book a candidate has to EARN my vote .... not just be the lesser of two evils.

So, you're going to bray like an ass again with this tired, bogus retort?

Just to spare the readers the usual nonsense, I'll state AGAIN (as I've had for years) that in the event I don't like either candidates offered, I vote for the 3rd Party of my choosing or do a write in for the POTUS and VP.

TFB if you don't like it, but in my book a candidate has to EARN my vote .... not just be the lesser of two evils.
bye

I see where you are coming from. A right wing troll.
Now I know you're not that stupid. NOTHING in my posts and threads over the years has ever indicated or alluded to my being "right wing" in any form. Clearly, when faced with honesty and FACTS that you cannot BS past, you just shotgun anything to avoid conceding a point. You need to GTFU, because the 2 seriously flawed candidates being shoved down America's throat is NOT my doing, nor does it have my consent.

I have that right, you know. This is America.

Why would this be significant, and better yer, why would anyone care?

Based upon your trolling here it is hard to believe you ever voted for a Democrat
I think Hume is the new name, Bidenforpresident acquired. Seems about as reasonable.

Look America, we hate our nominee! Vote for us. We just subverted the primary process!!!

Democrats apply double standards, ignoring the laws, and anti-white Racism to every damn other thing, so why not their own Primary Process?

I had been a Blue Dog Democrat for over 3 decades... until Biden.

There are a few things I don't like about Trump, but compared to Obama3/Biden, the guy is a saint.

My biggest beef with the GOP and the Uniparty is McConnell, and the "Go Along to Get Along ... Do Nothing"

For the sake of the nation and her people, I want the two major parties to be opposed, different, and representing different portions of the American Public. The Democrats used to represent working class Americans of all genders, orientations, and skin-tones. Now they persecute Working class, Straight, White Males. Now, they mostly represent hostile foreign nations and organizations.

Like you, I will never vote for another Democrat, so we have that in common. I doubt there is much else.

-

Back