If you could rob a bank and there was a 100% chance that you would not get caught

In Epic's defence i think he robbed the bank during the night by tunnelling into the vault and made a daring escape through the sewer system using those tiny motorbike things, leaving PC Plod eating his dust.

Therefore there was no need for weaponry and casualties were, happily, avoided.

And in the morning the pregnant teller opening the bank falls to her death not realizing the hole in the floor is there and the Father of five dies trying to help her after being bit by a gang of rabid sewer rats.

Epics take of 1000 dollars fails to cover the expensive outlay for his equipment to rob the bank.

Millions of small businesses go out of business everyear. The ones that didn't, didn't because of exploitation.

Well, I plan on exploiting as many people as possible as soon as I can. But I am going to try and make sure that they are Republicans who think they are going to "pull themselves up by their bootstraps". That'll be really funny.

This is your conservative mindset.

If you can get away with it robbing is good.

Now Epic walks away with his 1000 dollars he got at the bank and is happy.

In the bank is left the dead pregnant teller and the father of five who was in line.

Its all worth it to Epic.

It reminds of the twilight zone where they guy wanted to be ruler of a small country and his wish came true.

When you rob a bank its important to not get caught but dont bother asking if this moral dilema includes the harming of others.

Well wait a minute - Grind didn't mention anything about dead tellers. The vast majority of bank robberies are pulled off without any violence. I don't think you are being fair here. There is a difference between "would you steal from a bank" (the first thing I thought of is that most of the big ones fund right wing economic policies), and "would you shoot a pregnant woman for money"?

And in the morning the pregnant teller opening the bank falls to her death not realizing the hole in the floor is there and the Father of five dies trying to help her after being bit by a gang of rabid sewer rats.

Epics take of 1000 dollars fails to cover the expensive outlay for his equipment to rob the bank.

:D

Epic, you fool, why didn't you hit the safety deposit boxes like i told you?

Well wait a minute - Grind didn't mention anything about dead tellers. The vast majority of bank robberies are pulled off without any violence. I don't think you are being fair here. There is a difference between "would you steal from a bank" (the first thing I thought of is that most of the big ones fund right wing economic policies), and "would you shoot a pregnant woman for money"?

He didnt shoot her , the "guard" is an guy with a hidden heart condition and when he pulled his weapon he had a heart attack and acidently fired into the direction of the teller adn her customer.

Epic had wet pants but he did not fire the bullets that killed them. He is still the reason they are dead though.

He didnt think that question needed to be worried about before answering.

You should know both of them well enough that they would not mean that it involved violence. Darla certainly did. I think you do know they didn't mean any violence, you're just looking for an angle to attack someone from the right, same with uscitizen and his hypocritical family values blurb.

Epic had wet pants but he did not fire the bullets that killed them. He is still the reason they are dead though.

Well it would be sad but I could totally live with that if I didn't fire the bullets that killed them. No one said anything about killing someone anyway. That's a different matter and there are very few things that would bring me to take a life.

Plus desh. $1000? Really? What kind of hick-ass bank is this. Barely worth the trouble.

Well it would be sad but I could totally live with that if I didn't fire the bullets that killed her.

Plus desh. $1000? Really? What kind of hick-ass bank is this. Barely worth the trouble.

Hey you were the chose to rob that bank not me.

He didnt shoot her , the "guard" is an guy with a hidden heart condition and when he pulled his weapon he had a heart attack and acidently fired into the direction of the teller adn her customer.

LOL, talk about your elaborate stories, why not through in that the guy actually turned out to be Gandhi and the teller was Mother Teresa?

You're so nutty, what can a man do but laugh...

This is your conservative mindset.

If you can get away with it robbing is good.

Now Epic walks away with his 1000 dollars he got at the bank and is happy.

In the bank is left the dead pregnant teller and the father of five who was in line.

Its all worth it to Epic.

It reminds of the twilight zone where they guy wanted to be ruler of a small country and his wish came true.

When you rob a bank its important to not get caught but dont bother asking if this moral dilema includes the harming of others.

First off, I'm pretty sure a conservative would tell you not to rob a bank in the first place, and would impose some draconian mandatory minimum for those who did.

Well it would be sad but I could totally live with that if I didn't fire the bullets that killed them. No one said anything about killing someone anyway. That's a different matter and there are very few things that would bring me to take a life.

You just robbed Fannie and Freddie! That was all they had left, now we'll never know if government backed financial entities will ever be a success....

You should know both of them well enough that they would not mean that it involved violence. Darla certainly did. I think you do know they didn't mean any violence, you're just looking for an angle to attack someone from the right, same with uscitizen and his hypocritical family values blurb.

I would not rob the bank unless I had to do it to save someones life.

Life is very complicated and the little games like this mental game are designed to see how you really are.

Think about what you are scambling to defend.

I would not rob the bank unless I had to do it to save someones life.

Life is very complicated and the little games like this mental game are designed to see how you really are.

Think about what you are scambling to defend.
Well I wouldn't rob the bank period. If someone needed their life saved then charity would come through.
I don't want anyone else's money, no matter the circumstances.

I wouldn't if it were guaranteed to result in death, and I certainly wouldn't if it would only net me $1k.

But you failed to even think about those possibilites huh?

This is a question designed to unvail peoples morals and morality is exercized best when you have all the facts huh?

OJ thought he wasnt doing anything wrong because no one got hurt yet he harmed people by taking away their freedom to go where they wished by threatening their lives. It was only for a few minutes but there is no time limit on this type of shit is there.

You would have to threaten people with deadly violence and I would not fucking do that to anyone unless a life was at stake.

Personal gain over other peoples rights?

No fucking thanks.

Back