IGNORE POLL

Aw, that's adorable! My little lickspittal Angry Bird, wanting my attention *again*! So desperate, so needy, so whorish! Here, little fella, have a bone. The gods know it's been a long time since you've seen one of those. lol

mA6BMSp.jpg

For someone who supposedly ignores people, you sure spend a great deal of time talking about them and posting in their threads.

Still flaunting your cowardice. LOL Bowl Woman I can't help but bring your hypocrisy and cowardice into the open. Thank you for giving me so much ammunition. :party:

I don't think it's fair to Top,to ditch her because you have a crush on Owl:-( ~
Top has feelings too:-)

Oh I didn't. You should instruct Mason on giving Bowel Woman the attention she so deeply desires.
They're working hard at accomplishing nothing...She confessed...whatever they say from now on.....
They can't open the secret forum, because linking to it here would simply result in....another...permaban...oh my...and they would never do that to their friends...a sentiment which she expressed...

They're working hard at accomplishing nothing...She confessed...whatever they say from now on.....
They can't open the secret forum, because linking to it here would simply result in....another...permaban...oh my...and they would never do that to their friends...a sentiment which she expressed...

Permaban? Is this that MAGAt thing again?

Back