IGNORE POLL

Permaban? Is this that MAGAt thing again?
If there's no issue, just open your forum and leave it open. Permanently. If nothing is there, there's no problem. Right?
The link to it already exists here...multiple times. So if nothing is there that would result in a ban, you have nothing to worry about...
So, just open it...

If there's no issue, just open your forum and leave it open. Permanently. If nothing is there, there's no problem. Right?
The link to it already exists here...multiple times. So if nothing is there that would result in a ban, you have nothing to worry about...
So, just open it...

I said,I would open it tonight from 2:00am to 2:03am!:-)

So, just open it...

Let me discuss it with the moderators! :-)

With a forum you had to make secret, because it violates every rule in the book? That's in doubt...:) You know I share every post you make re GR here with them...you're welcome, btw...:)

I just love the obsession with Goodreads, don't you? Like a little girl told she can't join the Sekrit Klub the boys have so that's all she can think and talk about. lol

Maybe she should just tell us when she wants it open and we will meet her there and open it:-) maybe:-(

If there's nothing to hide, just leave it open...That was easy..
But your GF already confessed that she can't...

GF has a thread begging for new members, but how do you get them if it's secret? What's wrong with that picture? The two of you...your obsessions and your doxxing...gee, that was easy...
As she said *confessed*...you can't open it....ever again...the sekrit boys klub...lol
Adios, cesspool...

Last edited:
Let me discuss it with the moderators! :-)
Quote Originally Posted by Mason View Post
Can you imagine what kind of toxic things must be,being posted about OSU's biggest fan:-( ~
Despite what she says, she outed herself with her earlier posts about it and how Christiefan posted a link to a link to it, and how she (Toxic) got someone banned (who she's sure is me but is not) for also posting a link to it. And that's why we closed it, to keep Christiefan from also being banned. Her linking to the link to it is meaningless if no one from JPP can see what's there.

Funny how no one but Toxic brings up Goodreads. Pretty worried about what's going on there, isn't she? Muhahahahahaha.AND IT'S STILL SECRET....

Last edited:
Back