IGNORE POLL

Can't link to something that would be permabanned here.. Recruit all you want. No takers...and the latest? No new members...and lost 16 original members from the forum......no one wants to be a part of that....just saying...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mason View Post
Can you imagine what kind of toxic things must be,being posted about OSU's biggest fan:-( ~
Despite what she says, she outed herself with her earlier posts about it and how Christiefan posted a link to a link to it, and how she (Toxic) got someone banned (who she's sure is me but is not) for also posting a link to it. And that's why we closed it, to keep Christiefan from also being banned. Her linking to the link to it is meaningless if no one from JPP can see what's there.

Funny how no one but Toxic brings up Goodreads. Pretty worried about what's going on there, isn't she? Muhahahahahaha.AND IT'S STILL SECRET....

I have no idea,what you mean by all that?

Can't link to something that would be permabanned here.. Recruit all you want. No takers...and the latest? No new members...and lost 16 original members from the forum......no one wants to be a part of that....just saying...lol

Seem to think you know a lot about a forum that's secret at times?
Why do you think the moderators keep it secret?Maybe there was a change at the "Top"? :-( :-) :-( :-) :-(

Apparently you didn't get rid of all the spies...so sad, too bad...

LOLOL -- So if there are "spies," why aren't they reporting back to you what's being said, if you're being talked about, if there's the Dreaded Personal Info being shared... and most of all, why aren't the GR mods deleting the group that you're so obsessed with, and banning its moderator, after all your alleged reports? Why are you so perturbed about what's being said, any links, and who's doing it so you can report them? So frustrating, isn't it? What if... OMG.... no one at all is talking about you, don't even give a shit who you are? OMG! The horrors!

It's fun to play with the paranoid. You always make the fatal error of assuming that everyone else is as suspicious and stupid as you are. Guess what? We're not. lol

Such a great confession that was...your Gf caved...it was awesome...
I was actually surprised, but really happy..it happens...it was only a matter of time...poor dear...I bet she wishes she could take that back...but, honestly, the truth will set her free...and perhaps, now, you can all move on..Everyone knows the truth now...and really...just admit it...the cesspool is dead and gone...

Just open your forum...for good, if there's no problem... That's such an easy thing to do..
The llnks are there...you invited all...lol

I was actually surprised, but really happy..it happens...it was only a matter of time...poor dear...I bet she wishes she could take that back...but, honestly, the truth will set her free...and perhaps, now, you can all move on..Everyone knows the truth now...and really...just admit it...the cesspool is dead and gone...

Dead,someone just posted something about____!
At least it was on topic.

Here, have another swig of
swWqgDd.png

and try to type something that makes sense.

Here, may I be of service? (As if anyone gives a shit about your obsessions with Goodreads, banning, secret shit, JPP, me, Mason, everyone else)

A few weeks ago, you were once again obsessing over our Goodreads group, which Mason created after the Amazon politics forum went down. When Amazon went down, we politics addicts did a Diaspora; some of us landed here, some elsewhere. A couple of groups were formed on Goodreads. We posted the link here on JPP and in other places too. You, Toxic, joined Mason's GR group with a fake name. That was fine. Until you started copying other people's posts and posting them here. "Mary" got banned. So did "Robynne" and so did your other socks. You never posted anything political; you were just there to mine posts and take them somewhere else to be mocked. It's hard for you to understand why that is cowardly, stupid, and ugly -- but then, those words describe you perfectly.

A few weeks ago, you were once again obsessing over the GR group and chortling that either I or Mason got banned from JPP for posting a link to it. Christiefan used the search function to find a post that I made here that had a link to it. You posted in return about how some person got banned for posting a link here on JPP, to the GR group (Magat, which you claim is either me or Mason depending on your MoodSwingOfTheDay). I took the step of making the GR group secret so that you couldn't get CF banned for re-posting it. It's gonna stay that way for now, for as long as you continue to obsess and post about a place where you're not welcome. Tough shit, buttercup. Make up whatever stories you like, but there's the truth.

LOL You can't open it...no reason to beg....love that it's secret and always will have to be...that was such an easy win...:)

Back