I’m 22 & stuck in the body of an 8-year-old – only creeps want to date me

Sirshrinkalot
yks6wy5h

Sirshrinkalot If there's any justice, Nordberg will get a 12 b for this:

Looks like you really want to be banned for 12b again. Is that correct?

It's his own fault for saying what he said. OTOH you could put at least a partial end to these 12b bait threads by banning them as well. Certainly this one has zero to do with political discussion and was created by Legion -- just like all his others -- in order to ensnare the dumb.

It's his own fault for saying what he said. OTOH you could put at least a partial end to these 12b bait threads by banning them as well. Certainly this one has zero to do with political discussion and was created by Legion -- just like all his others -- in order to ensnare the dumb.

I hear what you are saying, I'll think about it. I prefer to let idiots do what idiots do... but why let them be baited? I'll think about it.

I hear what you are saying, I'll think about it. I prefer to let idiots do what idiots do... but why let them be baited? I'll think about it.

Good, thanks. Fair is fair. Either you want an adult venue where ppl are free to speak their political minds, or a sandbox with asshats like Legion trying to bait your members into rule violations. Those pedo threads serve no other purpose.

In truth, a woman in an 8 yr old body, who else would she expect to date? A normal guy would pay no attention to her. Trump might ask her out though.
There's attraction and love. Agreed pedos and young boys would look at her, but she interacts with men and, like any other disability, some men might see through that and love her.

Trump admitted he doesn't like them as young as Jeffrey. Ivanka was enough for him...which is why he bought her boobs. Trump was the type to go after 15-16 year olds like at his "beauty contest".

3b6bpp.jpg

She’s an adult

Correct. However, he clearly implied that another poster would want to have sex with her as a pedophile. It comes under "cute" and "wink and a nod" references. It also mentions about no benefit of the doubt.

A smarter, more rule compliant post would be to ask why Trump's BFF didn't hire women like her when of legal age or a straight up "Trump would fuck her like Ivanka". THEN call the other member a cocksucker. :)

Treat calling or implying another member is a pedophile like it's radioactive and instant death. Just stay away from it.

12(b) - No sexual comments relating to minors. With the exception of news articles or a mature discussion involving stats, how it effects people etc, We DO NOT want ANY mention in ANY context about suggesting encounters with another poster and a child, or with yourself and another poster's child, nor any mention of kids being sexually assaulted, sexually molested, raped, having people being called pedophiles, suggesting posters may have been molested as a kid, having vague references to any of the former, having a "clever" play on words with a wink and a nod that might suggest any of the former, any slight references, WE WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF IT. Do not try to approach the line to test us to see what one can get away with, if you approach the line, chances are you will not receive the benefit of the doubt.

Good, thanks. Fair is fair. Either you want an adult venue where ppl are free to speak their political minds, or a sandbox with asshats like Legion trying to bait your members into rule violations. Those pedo threads serve no other purpose.

How about if such bait threads go to a Political War Zone where less rules apply and only the brave and stupid would travel? Allow the banter, clean up the main forum for more general appeal?

Another idea in the Rules debate thread (IIRC) is banishment to such a zone would be an interim step to either a temp or permban. Say three zone banishments then a temp ban.

A point system for bans is common too. So many infractions and, once over a certain level, the next infraction is a temp ban. BTDT.

Back