I’m 22 & stuck in the body of an 8-year-old – only creeps want to date me

I already addressed another IDIOT, who tried to make that STUPID point. Read post # 16

Shouldn't your name be SirFartsalot if there was truth in usernames? Anonymous/Legion said the same thing but you didn't attack him. Is it because you're a misogynist or because you're a pussified cocksucker? Both?

She's an adult. :thinking:

giphy.gif

How about if such bait threads go to a Political War Zone where less rules apply and only the brave and stupid would travel? Allow the banter, clean up the main forum for more general appeal?

Another idea in the Rules debate thread (IIRC) is banishment to such a zone would be an interim step to either a temp or permban. Say three zone banishments then a temp ban.

A point system for bans is common too. So many infractions and, once over a certain level, the next infraction is a temp ban. BTDT.

12 B is a 12 B in the war zone too!
Legion should have got a 12 B with his attack on 14 year old Anne Frank!

How about if such bait threads go to a Political War Zone where less rules apply and only the brave and stupid would travel? Allow the banter, clean up the main forum for more general appeal?

Another idea in the Rules debate thread (IIRC) is banishment to such a zone would be an interim step to either a temp or permban. Say three zone banishments then a temp ban.

A point system for bans is common too. So many infractions and, once over a certain level, the next infraction is a temp ban. BTDT.

After staying out of trouble a certain amount of time, previous bans should come off your record.

There's attraction and love. Agreed pedos and young boys would look at her, but she interacts with men and, like any other disability, some men might see through that and love her.

Trump admitted he doesn't like them as young as Jeffrey. Ivanka was enough for him...which is why he bought her boobs. Trump was the type to go after 15-16 year olds like at his "beauty contest".

3b6bpp.jpg

Trump liked them stacked and age wasn’t important

His party friend liked itty bitty titties of underaged girls

Trump liked them stacked and age wasn’t important

His party friend liked itty bitty titties of underaged girls

Agreed on both points. Like most rapes, it's not just about sex, but also power. Domination. That's why some guys prefer younger, less experienced women whereas I always liked them a bit older.

IMO, and life experience, the guys who go for less experienced women do so because they are weak and stupid and they know it so they find someone who is weaker and dumber than themselves which often means younger.

The smart, confident man will go after an equally smart and confident woman, sometimes 5-10 years older.

This is how I know Trump is a fucking moron and, as much as I dislike, distrust draft-dodging cowards, credit Bill with choosing a smart confident wife...even if I strongly disagree with her too. LOL

Obama and Michelle would be a better example. I think both Bushes chose good wives of equal stature. Trump did not and it's not what pedos or men-seeking-younger-mates are looking for.

How about we just don't need or want or tolerate them? Why would anyone think that starting threads about pedophiles 1) has anything really to do with political discussion, 2) serves the purpose of "free speech," and 3) has any value other than entrapment?

Like his eager mistress, Legion is well-known for his reporting skills and desire to get other posters banned. Why allow it? We're all perfectly capable of making our own blunders w/o his help. lol

iu

shauna-rae-851.jpg

One 22-year-old woman has spoken out about the struggles she faces after a rare disease has left her stuck in the body of an eight-year-old girl for life.

Shauna Rae developed a rare form of brain cancer when she was just six months old and underwent chemotherapy that stunted her growth.

Shauna now stands at three-foot 10, the average height of an eight-year-old girl.

In her TLC documentary “I am Shauna Rae” she reveals the difficulties associated with her youthful appearance including finding it hard to date, and going to bars, as everyone thinks she is a child.

In the trailer for the show, Shauna introduces herself saying: “If you were to look at me, you would think I’m just a normal little girl, doing normal little girl things with my fun, crazy family.”

Adding: “But the truth is I’m not a little girl. I’m a woman, a 22-year-old woman stuck in the body of an eight-year-old.”

The show, which premieres on January 11th 2022, shows Shauna facing issues trying to do normal things that a 22-year-old woman does in everyday life.

https://nypost.com/2021/12/17/im-22-stuck-in-the-body-of-an-8-year-old-only-creeps-want-to-date-me/

Op

Back