I’m 22 & stuck in the body of an 8-year-old – only creeps want to date me

Shouldn't your name be SirFartsalot if there was truth in usernames? Anonymous/Legion said the same thing but you didn't attack him. Is it because you're a misogynist or because you're a pussified cocksucker? Both?

giphy.gif

I don't recall Legion saying that. Can you provide a post number to back up your claim?

A bad infraction in my book

It was fuzzy, but upon further examination it was clearly a 12b.

I think Lesion sees himself as that guy on the TV crime show (Dateline, maybe?) who used to set up pedophiles looking for a young boy or girl, then surprise them with cameras and handcuffs instead. Plus his wee winkie gets a hint of a chubbie when he gets someone banned with one of his bait threads like this one.

iu

shauna-rae-851.jpg

One 22-year-old woman has spoken out about the struggles she faces after a rare disease has left her stuck in the body of an eight-year-old girl for life.

Shauna Rae developed a rare form of brain cancer when she was just six months old and underwent chemotherapy that stunted her growth.

Shauna now stands at three-foot 10, the average height of an eight-year-old girl.

In her TLC documentary “I am Shauna Rae” she reveals the difficulties associated with her youthful appearance including finding it hard to date, and going to bars, as everyone thinks she is a child.

In the trailer for the show, Shauna introduces herself saying: “If you were to look at me, you would think I’m just a normal little girl, doing normal little girl things with my fun, crazy family.”

Adding: “But the truth is I’m not a little girl. I’m a woman, a 22-year-old woman stuck in the body of an eight-year-old.”

The show, which premieres on January 11th 2022, shows Shauna facing issues trying to do normal things that a 22-year-old woman does in everyday life.

https://nypost.com/2021/12/17/im-22-stuck-in-the-body-of-an-8-year-old-only-creeps-want-to-date-me/

She is an adult

He suggested the OP FOUND HER SEXY

SHE IS AN ADULT

I’ve known adult women who looked like they were underage

It’s pretty common

This lady is very short but she is an adult not a child

It’s like infracting someone for suggesting that someone liked chicks who were flat and short but adults

This one is sad

It’s not illegal to want to fuck short flat women

It not illegal to want to fuck underage girls or boys even

The rule here is it’s foreboded to accuse someone of wanting to fuck children

She is not a child

Back