I’m 22 & stuck in the body of an 8-year-old – only creeps want to date me

One of the things he enjoys the most about this forum is getting ppl banned. Rumor has it that he reports more than anyone else. A shrink might say that he has no power in his real world life so compensates here. lol

Sounds like someone we know, doesn't it?

(watch out Jack!)

Indeed it does....:)

x3CLvjW.jpg

(Now twirl around and screech "TDS! Another thread is mine!") :rofl2:

That would make sense. He's an especially cruel and petty person. It's possible he's crippled somehow such as heavily disfigured and crippled from an auto accident so his entire world consists of his bed and computer.

He's certainly mentally crippled for some reason. Anyone as sadistic and malicious as Legion isn't normal and would be easily identified as such in person.

I've had more than one private convo with mod(s) regarding Lesion reports. As is evident, they were all dismissed because Lesion=nark troll.

Indeed...;)

If you type "imdeed" does that mean you have Legion's cock in your mouth? Are you a cum-gurgler, TOP?

Do you think if you stuck to cum gargling all those many years ago instead of fucking that your life would be better today?

<MEME OF TOP GARGLING CUM DELETED>

If you type "imdeed" does that mean you have Legion's cock in your mouth? Are you a cum-gurgler, TOP?

Do you think if you stuck to cum gargling all those many years ago instead of fucking that your life would be better today?

Poor Topsy. This didn't turn out like the sad damaged thing hoped for, did it? :laugh:

Back