Indian Names for JPP members

Status
Not open for further replies.
You shouldn't. In fact, you shouldn't take anything on this forum more than 60% seriously.
Well, except for Rule 12B. That's like Room 101 on JPP. Take that 100% seriously. :)

I have said that I like this site because it is /b/ lite. Though I do want some good/serious discussions from time to time. I get that on /b/ and /pol/ sometimes (albeit rarely).

The other sites take it way too seriously. Which is why I got banned from there. LOL.

His name is Steven VanderMolen, a light bipolar who can be erratic at times. He's claimed to have an IQ of 147. Tested. Twice. He appears to be in his thirties and, IIRC, he lives with his mother.

No he lives with his sister, his mother croaked years ago and he was shipped off to his father in phoenix until his father croaked then was shipped back to Indiana to live with his sister 2 years ago, he is psychiatric patient and is in his late 50's

I have said that I like this site because it is /b/ lite. Though I do want some good/serious discussions from time to time. I get that on /b/ and /pol/ sometimes (albeit rarely).

The other sites take it way too seriously. Which is why I got banned from there. LOL.

I'm like you about discussions but have never been to /b/. Will take a look. I'm only been permanned from two websites. One was because a close and personal relationship with a crazy chick soon involved all of her friends on the forum. The other was Trinnity's (sic) Stormfront light forum.

af8.jpg

His name is Steven VanderMolen, a light bipolar who can be erratic at times. He's claimed to have an IQ of 147. Tested. Twice. He appears to be in his thirties and, IIRC, he lives with his mother.

Close! He's 59.7 and lives with his sister. Felon, former employee x179, and lover of all things that are toxic, racist, and Heroin4AttentionWhores.

No he lives with his sister, his mother croaked years ago and he was shipped off to his father in phoenix until his father croaked then was shipped back to Indiana to live with his sister 2 years ago, he is psychiatric patient and is in his late 50's

Thanks. It's getting easier to tell when his meds start wearing off.

I'm like you about discussions but have never been to /b/. Will take a look. I'm only been permanned from two websites. One was because a close and personal relationship with a crazy chick soon involved all of her friends on the forum. The other was Trinnity's (sic) Stormfront light forum.

af8.jpg

/b/ is like a shithole of the Internet. But it does have it's charms and it produces the best memes. /pol/ is like this site actually. 8kun is where those dangerous people post their manifestos and actually made good of their threats.

Close! He's 59.7 and lives with his sister. Felon, former employee x179, and lover of all things that are toxic, racist, and Heroin4AttentionWhores.

Being mental would explain his behavior vs. his age. Did he do something silly like break all the windows in town naked?

I've long given up trying to rationalize the behavior of irrational people. Like a stage IV cancer patient, don't let them hurt anyone but make them comfortable and wait. Yes, even Rush Limbaugh who should be dead any day now.

Being mental would explain his behavior vs. his age. Did he do something silly like break all the windows in town naked?

I've long given up trying to rationalize the behavior of irrational people. Like a stage IV cancer patient, don't let them hurt anyone but make them comfortable and wait. Yes, even Rush Limbaugh who should be dead any day now.
Do you think Rush is taking his drug of choice, again.

Do you think Rush is taking his drug of choice, again.

In his position, I fail to see how it could hurt. Personally, I wouldn't hang around that long once the final score was known. I'd find a nice mountain and watch a sunset.

Harder to do than to say for most people. Still, there will be no miracle at the end. Just staring at a ceiling with a bunch of tubes in every orifice. Not a good death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back