Irate Chimp: An angry, swearing Bush barges in on a private GOP meeting

Really...donny?

SO now you have also been to OCS Yet you don't know squat about the Army.(Not even what an E-4 is.

Let's see I must jog my memory...let's see E-1 Pvt...E-2 pvt(now called Pvt first class)..E-3 Pvt First class(now called Lance Corporal) E-4 ahh thats a corporal or Sp-4...E-5 Buck Sgt(or Sp-5) on and on... and Lt.0-1 2nd Lt 0-2 First Lt...on and on...I achieved the rank of E-5 Buck sgt then went to OCS and was a 0-1 2nd Lt...resigned my commission and returned to civ life on ets(OCS commissions are reserve commissions) as I had other interests in life...did my time in the proverbial barrel...not a career soldier...but loved it while serving...anymore nonsense donny?

You can believe whatever you want to believe...I use dial...like in 911..and you know for a fact that Iraq was not involved in the 911 incident...amazing General Beefy...amazing..where was it you served and gained this revelation...I'm listening...all ears!

You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows buddy. You keep on rationalizing that losing all these young men and women is a good thing for this country all you want. The fact that I didn't serve in the military is totally meaningless, as is the fact that you did. Meaningless.

If you had an objective mind, you would let your pride go for a minute and start seeing the Iraq occupation for what it is, not what you wish your saviour, W, wanted it to be.

Whatever....

You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows buddy. You keep on rationalizing that losing all these young men and women is a good thing for this country all you want. The fact that I didn't serve in the military is totally meaningless, as is the fact that you did. Meaningless.

If you had an objective mind, you would let your pride go for a minute and start seeing the Iraq occupation for what it is, not what you wish your saviour, W, wanted it to be.

Beefy...go have another Taco and a joint...I gave blood so ya can belittle me..have a nice night...Loser! Go apologize to Allah...not interested in your BS anymore!

You're not the only one who saw that doniston. The article doesn't mention anything about him being angry. Cypress just spun the title to try and make it more juicy. The real heading should be 'Bush makes surprise appearance at GOP Congress meeting.'

There's enough real things to go after Bush on that there's no real need to fabricate stories.

Bush was described as folksy, adamant and mildly profane as he interrupted the meeting"

Translations:

-"Folksy": Incoherent (that's what they mean when they say bush is "folksy")

-"Adamant": Impervious to pleas, appeals, or reason; stubbornly unyielding. (Dictionary definition)

-"Profane": Cursing, foul-mouthed.

-"Interrupted": To hinder or stop the action or discourse of (someone) by breaking in on

I say Bush was being a foul-mouthed, stubborn, "impervious to reason" jerk. A synonymn for "angry", in effect.

Cawacko, if you want to interpret that sentence, that Bush was calm, collected, and confident, go for it.

Me? I'm seeing a President who is increasingly becoming unglued, and detached from reality.

OH yeah....

I forgot to mention...That I am 'NOT' your Buddy...I lost a few real Buddies back in the day..you do not qualify...have another joint...thats about all ya know!

You can believe whatever you want to believe...I use dial...like in 911..and you know for a fact that Iraq was not involved in the 911 incident...amazing General Beefy...amazing..where was it you served and gained this revelation...I'm listening...all ears!

the truth IS out there. Saddam had NO PART in the 911 terrorist attack on us.

I'm sure you all know me as a Bush-basher, but I have a question"Who is wrong here???

The Title says" Irate Chimp: An angry, swearing Bush barges in on a private GOP meeting

but the dialog says" Bush was described as folksy, adamant and mildly profane as he interrupted the meeting between senior White House communications staffers Tony Snow and Ed Gillespie and GOP leaders.

HMM: considering the conversation. I would say it was par for the course.

What are you, the board title critic? You complain about my titles, you complain about Desh's titles, you complain about Cypress' titles.

I'll ask Damo to give you a hat, and then you can be the official title inspector.

Bush was described as folksy, adamant and mildly profane as he interrupted the meeting"

Translations:

-"Adamant": Impervious to pleas, appeals, or reason; stubbornly unyielding. (Dictionary definition)

-"Interrupted": To hinder or stop the action or discourse of (someone) by breaking in on

I say Bush was being a foul-mouthed, stubborn, "impervious to reason" jerk. A synonymn for "angry", in effect.

Cawacko, if you want to interpret that sentence, that Bush was calm, collected, and confident, go for it.

Me? I'm seeing a President who is increasingly becoming unglued, and detached from reality.

Exactly. FOX NEWS interpreted the incident one way, I interpreted it the same way you did. Of course, it must be us. FOX NEWS never puts a little shine on the republican bullshit and sells it as gold.

Translations:

Folksy means friendly and informal is does not mean incoherant, I'm not sure where you got that from.

Adamant - set in opion: very determined and not influenced by appeals to reconsider a position or decision

Again, not sure where you got your definition of folksy from but it is not anger or incoherance.

As far as him being adamant that's hardly a surprise. The guy hasn't changed his position yet on Iraq, I don't think many expect (they may hope but not expect) a change from him anytime soon.

As far as him being calm, collected and confident well I suspect he said something along these lines, "I'm not changing my f*cking position on Iraq and don't f*cking switch on me now".

I think you are trying to spin this to look worse than it is.

I digress to all ya armchair quarterbacks who never got your little hands dirty...amazing simply amazing!

The fact that you were in the military is meaningless.

Logical fallacy. Since Battleborn served in the military, Hussein was behind 911. Whadda retard.

Whatever pot head....

The fact that you were in the military is meaningless.

Logical fallacy. Since Battleborn served in the military, Hussein was behind 911. Whadda retard.

Go smoke another joint ..all will be well in Hawaii...never mind Hawaii is full of vets...ya are in deep shit...pithead!(oh yeah that was a pun on 'pothead'...just so ya know when ya come down from your high)

Last edited:
I'm going to start a letter-writing campaign to Congress for legislation that, going forward, will require that registered voters answer to the following: "Do you believe that the question of whether Saddam was involved in 9/11 will always be open, because there is no way to prove definitely otherwise?"

If their answer is yes, their right to vote should be permanently revoked.

Let's see I must jog my memory...let's see E-1 Pvt...E-2 pvt(now called Pvt first class)..E-3 Pvt First class(now called Lance Corporal) E-4 ahh thats a corporal or Sp-4...E-5 Buck Sgt(or Sp-5) on and on... and Lt.0-1 2nd Lt 0-2 First Lt...on and on...I achieved the rank of E-5 Buck sgt then went to OCS and was a 0-1 2nd Lt...resigned my commission and returned to civ life on ets(OCS commissions are reserve commissions) as I had other interests in life...did my time in the proverbial barrel...not a career soldier...but loved it while serving...anymore nonsense donny?
Strange how those whon were actually IN the service keep tellinig you fhatyou are wrong, but you keep beleiving you are right. An E-4 is and was a Buck Sgt, and an E-5 is and was a Staff Sgt. Where you went wrong is that the recruit, and buckprivate are both E-1 then the PFC was E-2, Corp E-3. the spec names didn't change the rank sequence.

Uh no bright one...

Strange how thyose whon were actually IN the service keep tellin hg you fhatyou are wrong, but you keep beleiving you are right. An E-4 is and was a Buck Sgt, and an E-5 is and was a Staff Sgt. Wher you went wrong is that the recruit, and buckprivate are both E-1 then the PFC was E-2, Corp E-3. the spec names didn't change the rank sequence.

You asked for Army rank...I was in the Army...you the AF... like my brother...E-4 in the AF was called a sgt...but not in the Army...it was a corporal in the Army..however my brother was also jealous too since the Army promoted faster than the AF well at least after the Korean war...when the AF was still the Army AF...My brother had a hard time when I received the rank of LT so fast...just under 2 and 1/2 yeras...up yours donny boy..I really don't know why I waste my time with you!

Are there any Army vets who can straighten out Donny boy..I am beginning to think he is suffering from the early sighn's of Alzheimers disease!

Last edited:
Beefy...go have another Taco and a joint...I gave blood so ya can belittle me..have a nice night...Loser! Go apologize to Allah...not interested in your BS anymore!
Your idiot6ic story gets more ammasing all the time.

Are you now saying you earned a purple heart also. or just gave blood at the local bank.

J would suggest you are simply becoming accostumed to lying,but we read you loud and clear

What are you, the board title critic? You complain about my titles, you complain about Desh's titles, you complain about Cypress' titles.

I'll ask Damo to give you a hat, and then you can be the official title inspector.

Tell me, do you prefer the titles to be reasonably truthful or misleading packs of lies?

(I don't need the hat)

Back