Irate Chimp: An angry, swearing Bush barges in on a private GOP meeting

I will give you a pass on this one...

Your idiot6ic story gets more ammasing all the time.

Are you now saying you earned a purple heart also. or just gave blood at the local bank.

J would suggest you are simply becoming accostumed to lying,but we read you loud and clear

you are suffering from delayed rest home syndrome...take a vacation donny!

Last edited:
Folksy means friendly and informal is does not mean incoherant, I'm not sure where you got that from.

Adamant - set in opion: very determined and not influenced by appeals to reconsider a position or decision

Again, not sure where you got your definition of folksy from but it is not anger or incoherance.

As far as him being adamant that's hardly a surprise. The guy hasn't changed his position yet on Iraq, I don't think many expect (they may hope but not expect) a change from him anytime soon.

As far as him being calm, collected and confident well I suspect he said something along these lines, "I'm not changing my f*cking position on Iraq and don't f*cking switch on me now".

I think you are trying to spin this to look worse than it is.

Cawacko I don't have to spin anything to make bush look bad. The nation is onto his act, even if you aren't. Do I have to mention 26% approval?

By the way, I've never been in a meeting with professionals were someone "interupted" it and was "Profane".

Your president is an obstinate, stubborn, adamant, "folksy" (read: incoherent), profane jerk.

Lol...

Cawacko I don't have to spin anything to make bush look bad. The nation is onto his act, even if you aren't. Do I have to mention 26% approval?

By the way, I've never been in a meeting with professionals were someone "interupted" it and was "Profane".

Your president is an obstinate, stubborn, adamant, "folksy" (read: incoherent), profane jerk.

Like you would know..when was the last time ya were invited to a classified Whitehouse meeting..my guess "Never"! Ya are starting to sound like donny..way too much wine dude!

You can believe whatever you want to believe...I use dial...like in 911..and you know for a fact that Iraq was not involved in the 911 incident...amazing General Beefy...amazing..where was it you served and gained this revelation...I'm listening...all ears!

Battleborne VERSUS the Entire American Intelligence Community and a Bipartisan Senate Intelligence Report:

Battleborne: "You can believe whatever you want to believe...like in 911..and you know for a fact that Iraq was not involved in the 911 incident...amazing General Beefy...amazing..where was it you served and gained this revelation.

Versus....

*CIA/Senate Bipartisan Report on Iraq Intelligence, September 2006:

-Conclusion 1: "Postwar findings indicate that Saddam Hussein was distrustful of al-Qa'ida and viewed Islamic extremists as a threat to his regime, refusing all requests from al-Qa'ida to provide material or operational support."

-Conclusion 4: "Postwar findings support the April 2002 Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) assessment that there was no credible reporting on al-Qa'ida training at Salman Pak or anywhere else in Iraq. There have been no credible reports since the war that Iraq trained al-Qa'ida operatives at Salman Pak to conduct or support transnational terrorist operations."

-Conclusion 5: Postwar information indicates that Saddam Hussein attempted, unsuccessfully, to locate and capture al-Zarqawi and that the regime did not have a relationship with, harbor, or turn a blind eye toward Zarqawi

-Conclusion 6: Prewar interactions between Saddam Hussein's government and al-Qaeda affiliate group Ansar al-Islam were attempts by Saddam to spy on the group rather than to support or work with them.. "Postwar information reveals that Baghdad viewed Ansar al-Islam as a threat to the regime and that the IIS attempted to collect intelligence on the group."

http://intelligence.senate.gov/phaseiiaccuracy.pdf

I was a Intel ofcr..GS 1884-11 and you Bison Breath?
Liar

*CIA/Senate Bipartisan Report on Iraq Intelligence, September 2006:

-Conclusion 1: "Postwar findings indicate that Saddam Hussein was distrustful of al-Qa'ida and viewed Islamic extremists as a threat to his regime, refusing all requests from al-Qa'ida to provide material or operational support."

-Conclusion 4: "Postwar findings support the April 2002 Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) assessment that there was no credible reporting on al-Qa'ida training at Salman Pak or anywhere else in Iraq. There have been no credible reports since the war that Iraq trained al-Qa'ida operatives at Salman Pak to conduct or support transnational terrorist operations."

-Conclusion 5: Postwar information indicates that Saddam Hussein attempted, unsuccessfully, to locate and capture al-Zarqawi and that the regime did not have a relationship with, harbor, or turn a blind eye toward Zarqawi

-Conclusion 6: Prewar interactions between Saddam Hussein's government and al-Qaeda affiliate group Ansar al-Islam were attempts by Saddam to spy on the group rather than to support or work with them.. "Postwar information reveals that Baghdad viewed Ansar al-Islam as a threat to the regime and that the IIS attempted to collect intelligence on the group."

http://intelligence.senate.gov/phaseiiaccuracy.pdf

Last edited:
MY mY where is this heading now...

every time I say something that may offend someone I get alot of grief...shut downs etc..c'mon damo play fair..your credibility is wavering...lol

every time I say something that may offend someone I get alot of grief...shut downs etc..c'mon damo play fair..your credibility is wavering...lol
If that were true you'd never be able to post a single line. Who are you kidding. I have yet to see you shut down.

I was a Intel ofcr..GS 1884-11 and you Bison Breath?

If this is true, it is another obvious failure of government.

Go smoke another joint ..all will be well in Hawaii...never mind Hawaii is full of vets...ya are in deep shit...pithead!(oh yeah that was a pun on 'pothead'...just so ya know when ya come down from your high)

Oh NOES! I'm so scared! BabbleBoring is going to tell the Hawaiians about me! What should I do?

Anyhow, I don't give a rats ass if you own a string of whorehouses and have a plumbers license to go along with all your other "Jack Ryan" credentials, you can't tell the difference between fact and fiction. Your love of this war is costing us guys for a reward of nothing. Does that bother you? It bothers me, and it sure as shit isn't something I'd be proud to be cheerleading about.

Lmao...

If this is true, it is another obvious failure of government.

Oh NOES! I'm so scared! BabbleBoring is going to tell the Hawaiians about me! What should I do?

Anyhow, I don't give a rats ass if you own a string of whorehouses and have a plumbers license to go along with all your other "Jack Ryan" credentials, you can't tell the difference between fact and fiction. Your love of this war is costing us guys. Does that bother you? It bothers me, and it sure as shit isn't something I'd be proud to be cheerleading about.

You may have the last word...this forum is fixed...I am just for entertainment value....albeit you and your ilk are being monitored...hows that wise guy???

Like ya think internet is just for the ilk of ya so called geeks.....ha ha like donny says...opp's I mean he he...forget it and you!

You may have the last word...this forum is fixed...I am just for entertainment value....albeit you and your ilk are being monitored...hows that wise guy???

Like ya think internet is just for the ilk of ya so called geeks.....ha ha like donny says...opp's I mean he he...forget it and you!

Oh NOES! I'm being monitored! BabbleBore is gonna get me!

You're a strange guy.

What does 26% approval rating have to do with anything? We are talking about a specific story. I've been in multiple meetings where the CEO or President has come in and talked unannounced. It's quite obvious that some Republicans in Congress are rhetorically moving away from his position on Iraq. Obviously Bush is trying to prevent that. I guess that warrants a headline.

I will mail you a check if you show me where you claim folksy means incoherent. If Bush makes himself look so bad why do you have to make words up to try and make him look bad?

Back