Is good and evil an illusion?

One more time, pal.

I said it's beyond my ability to grasp the concept.

Is abortion evil? Is the murder of abortion doctors and bombing of abortion clinics evil?

Was Jeffery Dahmer evil or just have a psychiatric disorder?

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”

I gave you a few examples of what I (and most people) would consider 'Evil'.
I'm having a hard time understanding why it's a "beyond my ability to grasp the concept."

I gave you a few examples of what I (and most people) would consider 'Evil'.
I'm having a hard time understanding why it's a "beyond my ability to grasp the concept."

Do you know what hate feels like? Ever REALLY hated anything?

Nope, dumbfuck. No such thing as ABSOLUTE MORALITY in man. There is no "UNIVERSAL" moral conduct, either, and you can't name a single example of one.

By being amoral (probably), the animal kingdom is far ahead of man. And I'm not even sure about their lack of morals.

Fool :rofl2:

this why dems are losing. complete moral idiocy.

read my signature.

Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --AssHatZombie

read my signature.

Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --AssHatZombie

I have signatures turned off because of the massive stupidity of most.

<orality of Dems versus Repubs? I give you Nixon, Dennis Hastert and Trump for starters.

Moron. :rofl2:

read my signature.

<orality of Dems versus Repubs? I give you Nixon, Dennis Hastert and Trump for starters.

Morality is subjective, pal. Anyone's "morality" DOES NOT necessarily lead to anything mutually beneficial.

People think there's good and there's evil, but its all about onee's perspective. Cause and effect seem a more likely consequence of human behaviour than the precepts of good and evil. Agree or not?

Democrats believe evil is evil and good is good.

Republicans think evil is good and good is evil!

So one's perspective of good and evil definitely has to do with one's political perspective.

Or basically, Republicans are really fucked up from the git-go! LOL!

Do you know what hate feels like? Ever REALLY hated anything?

No, I haven't. But I have emotional empathy for people that went through The Inquisition for example. Here were people who had different Beliefs than the people in Power, and they were TORTURED ... and then they were BURNED ALIVE. It's not difficult for me to see the people in Power as 'EVIL'. They just didn't KILL people that thought differently, they seemed to enjoy TORTURING their fellow Human Being.

You can't imagine the TORTURE that Otto Warmbier went through at the hands of the Kim Regime in NK for Otto to come back as a Human Vegetable?

No, I haven't. But I have emotional empathy for people that went through The Inquisition for example. Here were people who had different Beliefs than the people in Power, and they were TORTURED ... and then they were BURNED ALIVE. It's not difficult for me to see the people in Power as 'EVIL'. They just didn't KILL people that thought differently, they seemed to enjoy TORTURING their fellow Human Being.

You can't imagine the TORTURE that Otto Warmbier went through at the hands of the Kim Regime in NK for Otto to come back as a Human Vegetable?

Were slave owners evil? The slaves were held in bondage, tortured, raped, killed.

Were slave owners evil? The slaves were held in bondage, tortured, raped, killed.

Domer: "I said it's beyond my ability to grasp the concept.'
Jack: If you 'can't grasp the concept', why would you even care?

MY point. I believe some people are 'Evil', just mean, vicious, and sadistic. Some people do 'evil' things. I don't think it's an 'illusion', I think it is real, especially to the people it's perpetuated on.

MY point. I believe some people are 'Evil', just mean, vicious, and sadistic. Some people do 'evil' things. I don't think it's an 'illusion', I think it is real, especially to the people it's perpetuated on.

Kind of like you being unable to grasp the concept of the Quote Feature; HUH!!

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

Morality is subjective, pal. Anyone's "morality" DOES NOT necessarily lead to anything mutually beneficial.

it does if you define it that way.

your elitest Luciferian moral relativity is what evil is.

People think there's good and there's evil, but its all about onee's perspective. Cause and effect seem a more likely consequence of human behaviour than the precepts of good and evil. Agree or not?

Interesting question, & I have not read the entire thread past page one but I think that is totally wrong...

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".....

Mr Shithead likes hitting others w/ a hammer, if the question is asked "is hitting ppl in the head w/ a hammer good", there could be a difference of opinion, but if the question that is asked "How would you like to be hit in the head w/ a hammer" the likelihood of unanimity is almost assured.

I don't grasp hate either, dumbshit. But it appears that many do and adhere to it.

Back