Is it just me?

Yup...it’s just you.

The rest of us are praying for the dead in New Zealand. Victims of another right wing conservative terrorist attack.

May the good lord bring comfort to the families of the deceased.

More evidence of leftist loonery. You guys keep proving my point.

I thought thoughts and prayers were meaningless Mott.

Be honest.

Let's start slowly. Do you agree that no American banks would ever lend trump money after he defaulted on billions in loans?

Dude, stick to the trades, you suck at analysis of anything else.

Trump has never declared a personal bankruptcy. Companies go bankrupt, and reemerge all the time. Why would Trump be any different. But, this thread is about libs losing their shit.

Yup...it’s just you.

The rest of us are praying for the dead in New Zealand. Victims of another right wing conservative terrorist attack.

I think all of us are ‘Praying for the dead...don't you? Well, maybe not those here '"offended" by the sentiment*of thoughts and prayers for the victims and their families. But thankfully that isn't too many....

Dude, stick to the trades, you suck at analysis of anything else.

Trump has never declared a personal bankruptcy. Companies go bankrupt, and reemerge all the time. Why would Trump be any different. But, this thread is about libs losing their shit.
LMAO. Just as I thought. Are you losing your shit?

trump defaulted on almost $1 billion in PERSONAL guarantees to the bank. He structured it so he didn't have to technically go bankrupt. DEFAULTED.

Now if you can't admit that trump can't get financing in this country, we can't possibly move forward with your tutoring.

To expand on Althea's statement about bankruptcy, loans, and Russian money:

"The Trump Organization borrowed billions of dollars to finance its real estate operations but subsequently defaulted on many of its loans.

"Nevertheless, the Trumps were inexplicably able to continue borrowing millions more from the very banks still owed money.

"Around the same time, Russian entities linked to the Kremlin quietly moved $10 billion dollars from global locations into the United States using the same banks."

More at: https://www.forbes.com/sites/rosemaryfanelli/2018/01/12/follow-the-money/#5aa35adf34ca

To expand on Althea's statement about bankruptcy, loans, and Russian money:

"The Trump Organization borrowed billions of dollars to finance its real estate operations but subsequently defaulted on many of its loans.

"Nevertheless, the Trumps were inexplicably able to continue borrowing millions more from the very banks still owed money.

"Around the same time, Russian entities linked to the Kremlin quietly moved $10 billion dollars from global locations into the United States using the same banks."

More at: https://www.forbes.com/sites/rosemaryfanelli/2018/01/12/follow-the-money/#5aa35adf34ca
Ever wonder how the trump Klan was able to brag about buying golf courses with 'cash'?

Is it just me? Or are JPP cons even more unhinged than usual? Even though most are too stupid to realize it, I think they sense the Mueller investigation closing in on Trump for many crimes.

It's just you and your fellow lying liberal lunatics pretending you aren't a bunch of unhinged intolerant dumb fucks. It isn't working.

Yup...it’s just you.

Another right wing attack? What others have there been? By the way, what gun laws would have prevented this tragedy?

I think all of us are ‘Praying for the dead...don't you? Well, maybe not those here '"offended" by the sentiment*of thoughts and prayers for the victims and their families. But thankfully that isn't too many....

Don't liberals like to mock "thoughts and prayers" as a rule, Topsy? :thinking:

Back