Is it just me?

I wonder if God approves of her smarmy, holier-than-though attitude? :thinking:

This will be re-posted tomorrow morning, after she's dug out all the eye boogers and combed the forum for all of our posts. She really liked the tribute I gave her today, an excerpt from her diary. lol

I did give you an answer...prayer has always been a part of‘ my life... I believe in God. It's pretty simple...I don't pray to "accomplish" something....I don't even understand what you mean by that...

I wonder if Yank criticizes the Muslims who pray 5 times daily as a matter of course. :dunno:

Are you pretending to believe there's a "god?"

:D:

This isn't about my beliefs leggiecrite. I'm not the greatest Catholic there is but I still know the teachings.

Btw, I think you should be a pretend Catholic for 40 days and stop calling me christiecrite. :D

Or are JPP libs even more unhinged than usual? Even though most are too stupid to realize it, I think they sense the walls closing in on the Russiagate hoax.

The Liberals here are a lot more civil. The only people here I can think of that regularly sperg out are all Conservatives.

yxbxbjdr

Yes, Your Royal Highness!

:D

Right. Actually, it shows your obsession with me. This is the second comment I've read from you in the last few minutes referencing me.... even though I wasn't talking to or about you. Revealing. Very revealing.

I burst out laughing when I read that. Here we have a thread of almost 8000 posts bashing you, me, Jade, Mason, Phantasmal and others, and CO says WE are the ones who are obsessed.

You just can't make up the idiocy of some posters!

Back