Is reagansghost an evince sock?

They hate whites,who are long dead,generations ago.
Black play victim,for what happened not to them,but what happened to Blacks generations ago.

You really just don't get it. It was their ancestors that were savagely mistreated. Not to mention all the more recent bullshit, with segregation. Many are around still, that were alive during that time. By your logic, I'm guessing Jews shouldn't dislike, or hate Nazi's in the coming generations.

You really just don't get it. It was their ancestors that were savagely mistreated. Not to mention all the more recent bullshit, with segregation. Many are around still, that were alive during that time. By your logic, I'm guessing Jews shouldn't dislike, or hate Nazi's in the coming generations.

I do get it,first it was a very small amount of whites involved in slavery,but all whites get the blame!
Not one of my relatives were in America during that era,but I've heard shit about all whites being racist my whole life.
I have never once heard one black say a positive thing about the thousands of Union soldiers who fought and died to free the slaves!
The Jews vs Nazis doesn't apply.

I do get it,first it was a very small amount of whites involved in slavery,but all whites get the blame!
Not one of my relatives were in America during that era,but I've heard shit about all whites being racist my whole life.
I have never once heard one black say a positive thing about the thousands of Union soldiers who fought and died to free the slaves!

Why is this getting you so pissed? Where did you hear this all whites are racist crap, and from who? How do you even know what blacks have said about Union soldiers? It wasn't a small amount of whites, it was most all of them back in that day. American whites are the ones that sinned against them. Just like how it's those that are dead, and gone that enslaved them, those that freed them are just as dead. Who should they thank?

Why is this getting you so pissed? Where did you hear this all whites are racist crap, and from who? How do you even know what blacks have said about Union soldiers? It wasn't a small amount of whites, it was most all of them back in that day. American whites are the ones that sinned against them. Just like how it's those that are dead, and gone that enslaved them, those that freed them are just as dead. Who should they thank?

The North had a majority of the white population,but didn't own slaves!
I'm pissed by the Nazi vs Jew comparison!
Perhaps you need to read this girls diaryanne-frank-power-point-8-728.jpg

desh literally thinks half the posters on JPP are me. She 100% believes I took over damocles account and own the site now. She also thinks I am fent, she thinks I am legion, and she thinks I am many other people as well. She's a fucking idiot, who routinely makes up bullshit, and you illustrate yourself as the dumbass you are by defending her.

the site sold some years ago

who did damo sell it to

who made you the mod?

because you don't know any black people and get your ideas of them on Fox "news"

Back