Is reagansghost an evince sock?

Stargazer is Minty aka Mint Julep.
Teflon Don is I Love America, and Felonia Von Pantsuit.

Truth Deflector isn't clever enough to make another account.

oh that makes sense

the two posters who are so stupid they spend time hunting down my posts to groan at them at a rate of 50 a day

can you imagine how pathetic their lives are to waste time doing that

bwahaha

I'm not sure if you are retarded, a pussy, or a mix of both.

crying about the site owners being racist. fucking eh. man up dweeb. that is just embarrassing

I'm not embarrasses at all nor am I crying......and I'm a woman.

No site owner would allow the trash that is allowed on this board if he/she weren't a racist right winger.

There is no integrity. Allowing socks, slurs, death threats, changing post, hate, etc. is everything the racist right stands for.

They need socks so they have someone to agree with them and win in polls. Why on earth would anyone want a sock? What is the benefit of having multiple screen names? It benefits the racist right especially when it come time for polls....(just like voting)..... asking if banning someone from a thread should be allowed????......most on the right want banning from threads to happen if you notice, THEY ARE THE ONES WHO BAN PEOPLE FROM THREADS. It's a way to get their hate out without being challenged. All the fuck you gotta do is keep scrolling.

Most of the slurs and death threats come from racist whites against Blacks, gays, Muslims and Latinos'. You very seldom see someone on the left (excluding myself) use racial slurs UNLESS THEY ARE RESPONDING TO THE FILTH FROM THE RIGHT. Most on the left don't even like me using slurs, but I don't give a fuck about a racist white man or his feelings. I truly believe in calling them out at all cost.

Racist whites always need a crutch to stand on, allowing the changing of someone's post gives them that crutch. It shows they are supported in what they do, even if it's nonsense. WTF does changing someone's post have to do with Free Speech? Again, notice the posters who do it.....THEY ARE ALWAYS FROM THE RACIST RIGHT.

I post here to tell them the truth about themselves, and to perhaps open the eyes of the open minded. It's also quit comical on here and I do learn a few things from open minded, logical, posters. None of which are on the racist right.

So, I stick by what I posted. This site is ran by racist whites.

If you don't agree then keep scrolling and burying your head in the sand so that racist can continue running this country. .....UNCHALLENGED!

No site owner would allow the trash that is allowed on this board if he/she weren't a racist right winger.

There is no integrity. Allowing socks, slurs, death threats, changing post, hate, etc. is everything the racist right stands for.

They need socks so they have someone to agree with them and win in polls. Why on earth would anyone want a sock? What is the benefit of having multiple screen names? It benefits the racist right especially when it come time for polls....(just like voting)..... asking if banning someone from a thread should be allowed????......most on the right want banning from threads to happen if you notice, THEY ARE THE ONES WHO BAN PEOPLE FROM THREADS. It's a way to get their hate out without being challenged. All the fuck you gotta do is keep scrolling.

Most of the slurs and death threats come from racist whites against Blacks, gays, Muslims and Latinos'. You very seldom see someone on the left (excluding myself) use racial slurs UNLESS THEY ARE RESPONDING TO THE FILTH FROM THE RIGHT. Most on the left don't even like me using slurs, but I don't give a fuck about a racist white man or his feelings. I truly believe in calling them out at all cost.

Racist whites always need a crutch to stand on, allowing the changing of someone's post gives them that crutch. It shows they are supported in what they do, even if it's nonsense. WTF does changing someone's post have to do with Free Speech? Again, notice the posters who do it.....THEY ARE ALWAYS FROM THE RACIST RIGHT.

I post here to tell them the truth about themselves, and to perhaps open the eyes of the open minded. It's also quit comical on here and I do learn a few things from open minded, logical, posters. None of which are on the racist right.

If you don't agree then keep scrolling and burying your head in the sand so that racist can continue running this country. .....UNCHALLENGED!

I love you, but...
What you see as racism only, I see as giving the racists enough rope to hang themselves.

The moderation at this site is....for the most part...fantastic.

We know your story,all whites are sheet wearing racist.
And not one black in America(outside of yourself).
Is a white hating racist.

Blacks and other minorities have every right to hate white people, most don't.

I guess you think we are just suppose to just forgive and forget the way we are treated in this country.

NOPE, I'll call you bitches out every chance I get.

not all the mods are racists

but some are

Normally it isn't race hate, it's you done screwed us over hate. Racism is superiority based after all. Blacks may hate whites, but it's because of what they did, and not because they think their race is superior.

Thank you. What makes it worse is they won't take responsibility for what they have and STILL do to us today.

Blacks and other minorities have every right to hate white people, most don't.

I guess you think we are just suppose to just forgive and forget the way we are treated in this country.

NOPE, I'll call you bitches out every chance I get.

they want to pretend there is no racism to this day

so FOX convinces them its the black Americans who are holding them down

its such a stupid fucking argument you have to be brain dead to believe it

some poster here long ago posted the proof of the sale

it was right around the time Grind became the mod

Let it go.
Damo owns the joint.
Grind, Rana and Billy sweep the floor and take out the trash.

That is all, there is no more.

I do get it,first it was a very small amount of whites involved in slavery,but all whites get the blame!
Not one of my relatives were in America during that era,but I've heard shit about all whites being racist my whole life.
I have never once heard one black say a positive thing about the thousands of Union soldiers who fought and died to free the slaves!
The Jews vs Nazis doesn't apply.

This shit would be funny if it weren't lots of Americans who agreed with him.

I bet he's the first to categorize all Blacks as criminals.

Back